SHIRATAKI NOODLES

Options
hrbal1cs
hrbal1cs Posts: 7 Member
I'm located in Wichita, KS and I am currently trying to find Shirataki Noodles, but to no avail thus far. We have a Dillon's (Kroger), Walmart, Sam's Club, and a Super Target...maybe I am looking in the wrong area?? Any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks!

Replies

• stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    you can usually find it near the soy/ tofu products
  • Rubia
    Rubia Posts: 5
    Options
    Health Food Stores.. Whole Foods Market.. that's where I have found them
  • aholly70
    aholly70 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    You can buy them online to.
  • tatoxley
    tatoxley Posts: 4
    Options
    If you search House Foods shirataki noodles on the internet you can search by state to see if any stores in your area carry this product. If it's not offered any where near you, you can order them online through the same website. I haven't tried them yet. Good luck!
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    Options
    They are in the refrigerated section, they come in plastic bags packed in water.

In California they are now available in the grocery stores, but a couple of years ago I had to go to Asian markets to find them. You might try that.
  • PinkDog
    PinkDog Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I searched everywhere and found them in 2 places at Whole Foods: 1 in the aisles in the asian section (these ones were gross), and 2. in the refridgerated area by the cut up fruit.

They were OK -- somewhat palateable -- but I wouldn't recommend....
  • stylistchik
    stylistchik Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    idk if anyone else noticed the new shiritaki noodle ads when you open this post?? :laugh: