Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Friend me!

I want more friends! I love the support and comments that I am getting and seeing on my news feed from my existing friends, and I want more, more, more!! Add me brothas and sistas!!

Replies

• ambrec
    ambrec Posts: 38 Member
    let's motivate each other :0
  • what ambrec said! :D
  • motoole19
    motoole19 Posts: 11 Member
    You can add me.
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Anyone that wants to is welcome to add me... Been at this since July and have dropped 124 pounds as of last Saturday... My food diary is open to friends for ideas and I give and take advice all the time.
  • I want more friends! I love the support and comments that I am getting and seeing on my news feed from my existing friends, and I want more, more, more!! Add me brothas and sistas!!
  • ScreenGem
    ScreenGem Posts: 52 Member
    Hello new friend. It would be my pleasure to add such a positive influence!
  • courtneybrooke27
    courtneybrooke27 Posts: 97 Member
    Gladly! Thanks so much for the add! I think we will enjoy the support & motivation from each other :) Happy Friday!
  • I would friend you, however I just joined today and am not sure how to ask for a friend, if someone could give me direction I certainly would appreciate it :smile:
  • Andaisy1
    Andaisy1 Posts: 306 Member
    Add me :happy: