Transformation/Progress Pics by March 30-31 challenge!

Options
Transformation/Progress Pics by March 30-31 challenge!
I know sometimes people like to have a little challenge or a little goal to reach! I am challenging myself and all of you to work out the best you can until March 30-31. March 30-31 will be the day to post your transformation or progress pics. It’s a little short, I know. But! I know all of you have been working hard! If you like to participate and needs some motivation behind you, add me and we can do this together! I’m a little nervous myself because I don’t like posting body pics, but hey, it will be inspiration for others.
So, do not feel intimidated, even if you have not reached your main goal. Just know, every little step you take is getting you closer and making short reachable/realistic goals are easier and more fulfilling to accomplish, than one big one that may take more time. :smile:

Replies

• jadeyq1
    jadeyq1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    I love this idea! Like you I hate full body pics but it would be a great way to see how we're progressing! I'm in! :)
  • CMMia17
    CMMia17 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I'll have to gather all my before pics, take a current pic, and do the final one in march!
  • courtneybrooke27
    courtneybrooke27 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Great idea!! I just posted a full body pic on my profile of myself after I lost my first 20lbs. I was working with a trainer at the time, but since have gone solo, other than the help from my sister. We are gym buddies so we motivate each other to give 110%. I will post another pic at the end of March to compare to the one I just posted. I'd also like to take small pics of specific muscle groups to track more changes in the muscles I'm trying to target while working out :)
  • bluecrayonz
    bluecrayonz Posts: 459 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • kaligrl1
    Options
    I am in : ) like others cant stand full body shots but i will take one this evening and another on March 30th
  • sparklsnrainbos
    sparklsnrainbos Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Great idea, i love the challenge cant wait for march 30th
  • CMMia17
    CMMia17 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Great great! I'm so excited! We can do this!
  • jennmodugno
    jennmodugno Posts: 363 Member
    Options
    Woo, something to keep me from giving up too soon! We need periodic reminders, I think. ;) I'm hoping by March 30th I'll be at my first goal of 135, and then I can work to goal #2 of being back in the 120's. :)
  • ryblueeyes
    ryblueeyes Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Nervous, but I'm in!
  • lindaamarie
    Options
    I would love to do this!! The middle of March will be my one year mark of using MFP so I think it would be a great time to show my progress pictures!
  • jadeyq1
    Options
    I'll have to get a full body pic up of myself ASAP! :)
  • jadeyq1
    Options
    Trying to post a decent pic but it won't rotate on Photobucket!!
  • jadeyq1
    Options
    As I am now.....please work!!!

Success! vvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
  • Ecce_Signum
    Ecce_Signum Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    This is me as I am at the moment. Need to slim those arms and hips down!!!

MFP_zps3b37eb78.jpg

oops, tried but failed soz, thought you just made the IMG /IMG lower case.
  • jadeyq1
    Options
    Haha thanks! I tried that too but for some reason it's showing as the right way up on Photobucket but posting sideways!!!!

SUCCESS!!! :)

15chouu.jpg
  • MissBum
    MissBum Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    This is a really cool idea!
    It's a short enough time that we may not see much difference in the mirror, but the pictures might really show some progress and keep us with it for the months to follow =)
  • MaryJane_JB
    Options
    I'm in! :)
  • dgraboski
    dgraboski Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Count me in!!
  • tacosandbeerthatswhyimhere
    Options
    I am up for the challenge!
  • jbuc07
    jbuc07 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    Oh! ME!! :) I JUST started INSANITY.. And that's the end of my challenge!! I'm hoping I will have reached my goal by then too! I'm on the last 15-20#... I'm super excited to see results... Please, I will definitely need the encouragement!