Looking for a "calorie calculating" site?

Options
I think I have read about people using a web-site in which you type it a recipe and it will calculate the amount of calories per serving. Does anyone have such a site to suggest?

Thanks!

739764.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Replies

• Kath15
    Kath15 Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    You can try sparkpeople.com. Good luck!
  • lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Well, I just got a PM from Mike today, and they are working on getting one ready to roll out on here. In the mean time, I use www.sparkrecipes.com
  • youngs
    youngs Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Well, I just got a PM from Mike today, and they are working on getting one ready to roll out on here. In the mean time, I use www.sparkrecipes.com
    So glad to hear this..I am sure it will come in so handy for most of us..then we will have everything all in one site..Great Job Mike..Thanks for all you do!
  • LosingLori
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions...and let's pray for that resource on this site!!! :smile:

739764.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • kiffypooh
    kiffypooh Posts: 1,045 Member
    Options

So excited about this. I hate having to enter it all into sparks and then add it in here. Mike is the bee's knees :wink: :happy: :flowerforyou:
  • mom2mykiddos
    mom2mykiddos Posts: 50 Member
    Options

So excited about this. I hate having to enter it all into sparks and then add it in here. Mike is the bee's knees :wink: :happy: :flowerforyou:

That's going to be so nice.
  • Bells2006
    Bells2006 Posts: 5
    Options
    I found this calorie calculator on Self.com. I like it because it calculates calories burned during housework!! Which is nice because with the way i work, sometimes i have to give up a workout for housework!! Hope it works for some of you!

http://www.self.com/calculatorsprograms/calculators/caloriesburned/cleaning_house (for housework calculating)

http://www.self.com/calculatorsprograms/calculators/caloriesburned/carpentry (regular/basic calculator)