Young Ladies: Never been skinny SUPPORT GROUP

Options
Just started a support group for young women who have never been comfortable with their bodies and work to fix that starting NOW. We will support and motivate you to stay on track! Kind of like a Sorority (except cooler).

If you would like to join, and are roughly 17-32 years old, give me a shout out, and add me :) and we will help you in your journey to bikinis, skinny dresses, and most importantly, CONFIDENCE. We already have 30+ members, and are open to more!

WHO WANTS IN?

Replies

• BPayton27
    BPayton27 Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Adding! After 80+ lost, I still strive for it. I may never be skinny, but I will be comfortable and confident! Add sent. ;)
  • stonel94
    stonel94 Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    Been bigger and skinnier than I am now and never been happy with it
  • fruitietootie
    Options
    Yes please, never felt skinny enough :(
  • Jojan_neke
    Jojan_neke Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Yay! Sounds good!! I would love to join.
  • hrsheldon
    Options
    I'm 35 I still feel young - can I be like the elder statesman ;-)
  • smith76sumi
    Options
    Great attempt. I think all the young lady should be conscious about their body. I would like to suggest to all to watch one of the great video tutorial of Edward Checo. If you really looking for hot figure then you should check that out:

hot girl, workout girl, girl motivation http://youtu.be/pihFuz2fYN0
  • keepfaith15
    keepfaith15 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I will be 17 this year and I would love to be a part of this!
  • keelski
    keelski Posts: 18
    Options
    Great idea, I've always been a big girl and would like to join others on the journey :)
  • las148
    las148 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I want to join!! :D
  • sokkache
    sokkache Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • MamaToChey
    Options
    I'd like to join :smile:
  • jessiesinclair7
    Options
    count me in!!
  • Nmira09
    Nmira09 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I
  • NayM25
    NayM25 Posts: 7
    Options
    I'm interested in joining
  • MiSZ_fR3Sh
    Options
    New to the community and i would def love to join I am 25
  • brittigno
    brittigno Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Joining. :)
  • Jess4kids
    Jess4kids Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Me! I weigh the same as I did when I was 12, I was always home alone eating whatever I wanted and being on steroids all the time for asthma. NOW at 27 I am a full time mommy of 4 and Work full time too and Im a wife full time so there is NO me time!! I look at these success stories all day but then when it ocmes to the end of the time time to workout Im mentally and physically drained. I need help and a new lifestyle !
  • Jribeiro86
    Jribeiro86 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    I’m in! I’ve been the chubby girl nearly my entire life… Not skinny enough to fit what is cute and fashionable, but not large-and-in-charge enough to rock anything very curvaceous like some lucky ladies.
  • cupcake_jen
    cupcake_jen Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Me! I cant even remember the last time i was comfortable in my own body i think it was in middle school :( But yes add me please I need all the help I can get Thanks :)
  • hwalt001
    Options
    I want to join!

But whats the group called? Am I missing something that is right in front of me? Gosh I hope this isn't a Friday blonde moment...