Can you smell the healthiness?

Options
Candi8099
Candi8099 Posts: 178 Member
My coworker & friend, jen88ve, have lunch together while in the employee break room. Just to start off the story - Another coworker took advantage of Pizza Huts $10 large pizza deal. She advises us she has half of her sausage & pepperoni pan pizza left & we are more than welcome to have what's left. (Awwww thank you)

jen88ve & I have to move our cars at lunch because we cannot park on site, while we are walking back we decide to see how many calories we could consume IF, the big IF we consume ONE slice together! THREE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY CALORIES, we decide we both can be strong & avoid the temptation TOGETHER. Got back to the break room, peeled an orange & the pizza scent has disappeared.

*PFEW* WE made it - A nice NSV at work, together!

^Proof that losing weight together with friends, coworkers, MFP's, etc. really DOES work! Stay strong & have a happy HEALTHY weekend full of good choices!! :drinker:

Replies

• jen88ve
    jen88ve Posts: 153
    Options
    It's the small daily struggles that will get you and really add up in the long run! I'm proud of us! :happy:
  • jennyrebekka
    jennyrebekka Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Good for you guys! Pizza is a constant struggle for me........It is just so damn cheesy and delicious! *kitten*!
  • Candi8099
    Options
    WAHOOO!!! ME TOOO jen88ve!!! :heart:

Thanks jennyrebekka!! I'll still eat pizza...in moderation, but WHOA not Pizza Hut! *shaked head*
  • jen88ve
    jen88ve Posts: 153
    Options
    Good for you guys! Pizza is a constant struggle for me........It is just so damn cheesy and delicious! *kitten*!

You said it! lol
  • mizzie1980
    mizzie1980 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Pizza is my weakness, but not Pizza Hut pizza. WAY to greasy for me, it literally drips off. Yuck! Even before I started getting healthy I couldn't stomach it. And that's from the girl who used to eat a 90 count bag of pizza rolls in one sitting!

Pizza Ranch or my hubby's homemade pizza though? Just try and keep me away.

Good for you for resisting!
  • Candi8099
    Options

OMG YOU MUST HAVE SEEN THE CLEAVAGE RANT POST!?!?! ROTF LMFAO NICE PIC!!! Hahahahaha
  • Candi8099
    Options
    Pizza is my weakness, but not Pizza Hut pizza. WAY to greasy for me, it literally drips off. Yuck! Even before I started getting healthy I couldn't stomach it. And that's from the girl who used to eat a 90 count bag of pizza rolls in one sitting!

Pizza Ranch or my hubby's homemade pizza though? Just try and keep me away.

Good for you for resisting!

Yeah, I haven't been too much of a fan of Pizza Hut either, HOWEVER Pizza Ranch - Yummmo!!! Cactus bread *drools* Luckily for me it's over an hour away! Haha

I will have some pizza this weekend though. Good for you for making it to this site & realizing a whole bag isn't one serving. I could have probably eaten a whole bag of those too back when I didn't watch what I ate. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!