I think I am going to start training for THIS!!!

Options
http://toughmudder.com/

What's everyone think!?

Replies

• msgabismit
    Options
    i don't like competitions and this isn't one. It's a team effort, and you have to find the strength within yourself. I have always given up when things got hard..with weight loss, with relationships, friendships..everything. This past year and this year have changed me a lot. I've been on MFP for 150 days almost, and am really proud of myself. I think this might be my chance to prove myself to me.
  • msgabismit
    Options
    bump
  • nikkicarter13
    nikkicarter13 Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I haven't done the tough mudder but I have done a bunch of other OCR. They are fun, you will have a great time :smile:
  • KANGOOJUMPS
    KANGOOJUMPS Posts: 6,472 Member
    Options
    LOVE THEM!
  • neverstray
    neverstray Posts: 3,845 Member
    Options
    I think it's awesome. I'd love to do one.
  • LeenaRuns
    LeenaRuns Posts: 1,309 Member
    Options
    I haven't done an actual TM yet, but I've done other OCRs and a half marathon--I'm running my first TM in May. Best of luck to you!
  • msgabismit
    Options
    Oh I am so excited to get some responses. I feel great about this..I have 8 months to train and I think I'm going to recruit my best friend to do it with me.
  • msgabismit
    Options
    Truth is, I am terrified of heights (I have a phobia), but you can't quit this once you start..so I'm leery, but I think I'm going to look further into it and see how high some of those things might be.