Good bye 180 pounds

Options
:smile: I just got rid of the 180's. I weighed in today at 179 pounds.

Replies

• fatyoga
    fatyoga Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Yay you! Way to go!
  • ChristyRunStarr
    ChristyRunStarr Posts: 1,600 Member
    Options
    congrats!
  • emilyc85
    emilyc85 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Super job!! Keep up the amazing work!
  • JanelleG0122
    JanelleG0122 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! My weight fluctuates like crazy, but I weighed in at 173.6 today, so I def know how good it feels to be able to say 180s you are goneeee
  • GrammyNanner
    GrammyNanner Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Any advice to offer?
  • beatoks
    beatoks Posts: 63
    Options
    congratulations and well done.
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    YAY!
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat! I hit under 180 and was so happy. Then it went up to 181 and STAYED THERE FOR 6 FREAKIN' WEEKS!! ($*(#($

But it's finally come back down. This week's weigh-in was 176.4 and I'm delighted!
  • Jennisin1
    Jennisin1 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Yay.... Congrats.. a few pounds shy myself... can't wait to get there
  • Faye_Anderson
    Faye_Anderson Posts: 1,495 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic, hit the 180's in October and still at 184, I'm so over them now (even though I'm the lowest I've been in years!) Can't wait to join you :drinker:
  • Chloe0602
    Chloe0602 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! It's got to feel amazing.
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    i eat a lot healthier fruit, veggies, meat and enjoy. When i crave something I find a lower calorie alternative of it. for example tonight i am having strawberry short cake but its made with coconut flour which is a much healthier flour and lower calorie. when you crave something give yourself a few bites when you take and restrict entirely you are most likely to over eat.

I work out first thing in the morning and drink water. that is my secret pretty much.
  • Normalg
    Normalg Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I so want to be there. Struggling at 199. I've been down to 191 but you nowhow it is. Awesome, wishing you quick 170's:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!