30 DS questions

Options
Did anybody see results? If so what? Did you lose weight or gain muscle? How long did it take? Thanks in advance. I am on day 8 and I am not sure. Of course others usually see your differnce before you do since you see yourself every day.

Replies

• Garfunklette
    Garfunklette Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've been doing it 3 days a week (on level 2, day 3) and I've lost a few pounds and an inch off my waist. More importantly my fitness is increasing as I can do more push ups and lift heavier weights. I started at 3 lb weights, moved up to 5 lbs for most exercises, and a few I can use 8 lb weights. I'm also eating at TDEE - 20%. I recommend taking pictures, as they'll tell you a lot more.
  • Medlockbb
    Options
    Did anybody see results? If so what? Did you lose weight or gain muscle? How long did it take? Thanks in advance. I am on day 8 and I am not sure. Of course others usually see your differnce before you do since you see yourself every day.

I did see results. I didnt think it made a difference until I looked at my before/after pics! These pics are after 30 days straight 2lb weights. I have recently started it again (today is day 6) I am using 3lb weights this time and doing another short workout with it. I can't wait to see the results this time.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/619191-my-results-pics
  • RobinC37
    RobinC37 Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    I just did day 1 of 30DS. I was expecting it to be hell, but even though I was pushing myself it wasn't that bad. Am I doing it wrong? Would I die if I did two workouts every day instead of one?
  • cailinlowe
    cailinlowe Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    i LOVED the 30 day shred! i had great results the first time and im doing it again right now..

i had lost 12lbs and a bunch of inches (i didnt keep track but you can see it in pics)

you can check out progress on my blog

>> caixgettingskinny.blogspot.com <<
  • tidesong
    tidesong Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    I did it a couple months ago. I did it every day with the exception of two rest days at 2 different points due to rehearsal schedule. I lost 4 pounds (which is less than normal, but I attribute it to muscle gain), and 2" from my waist, 2.5" from my hips, and 1" from my upper arms. But I gained strength, endurance, and stamina.
  • drkuhl2017
    drkuhl2017 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I love the 30DS! Today I just started level 2. I have results already, I'm down 2 lbs and 7 inches. :)
  • cailinlowe
    cailinlowe Posts: 161 Member
    Options
  • tidesong
    Options
    Oh, and I'm doing JM's 'Banish Fat, Boost Metabolism' video now. It's basically 40 minutes of the same type of circuit training, using only body weight. It goes non-stop. It's a brutal beast compared to 30DS.
  • avababy05
    avababy05 Posts: 930 Member
    Options
    I have not lost an ounce! level one day,seven.And know what? It doesn't matter because I feel great.I feel stonger and I'm already seeing results in my biceps.I've decided not to weigh myself until day 30.
  • tidesong
    Options

Aaaaaamazing results! :D
  • mell6355
    mell6355 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I just did day 1 of 30DS. I was expecting it to be hell, but even though I was pushing myself it wasn't that bad. Am I doing it wrong? Would I die if I did two workouts every day instead of one?

Wait to see how you feel tomorrow....I didn't feel to bad initially but the next day was rough, I pushed through that and did day 2 the very next day and then just got stronger each time, was able to go deaper in the movements, and increase my weights too.
  • mell6355
    mell6355 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    There are atleast 20 other threads with success photos on it, you should do a search, they are worth looking at! And definately take your own pictures, I didn't last time but did this time and it helps to push really hard knowing that I will "see" better results at the end.
  • Chloe0602
    Chloe0602 Posts: 93 Member
    Options

Awesome results!!! I can see a HUGE difference in the back pictures :) I'm starting this again on Monday :)
  • kooltray87
    kooltray87 Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    The only people who see big results from 30 day shred are beginners. If you're already in shape and have lost a considerable amount of weight then 30ds will only serve as good cardio conditioning. Its a great way to build up endurance.
  • monarchangel86
    monarchangel86 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I am on Level 1 day 7 (tonight's workout) and so far I have lost 4 lbs. I haven't taken any measurements since I started and I will be waiting until I'm done with Level 1 to do that. So far I love this!
  • Trechechus
    Trechechus Posts: 2,819 Member
    Options
    It greatly increased my endurance. I finished it last summer, but I still do the workouts once in a while to supplement my workouts.
  • cheshirequeen
    cheshirequeen Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    i know i can actually do a few push ups and get through 30 seconds of jumping jacks haha.