I need to lose it!

Options
Hi! My name is Kate, im 18 years old and getting ready to graduate from high school at the end of may. I really want to lose 40 pounds by the time i graduate. So far i have been very discouraged with my weight loss. I currently weight 224 pounds. I have been dieting and exercising daily for the last three weeks and have only lost one pound. But now its time for me to get serious and really lose this weight. It get harder though with just starting a new job working in a deli that sells fried chicken and pizza only. People are always offering you junky food and its really hard to say no on those 10 hour days when you dont get a break. But hopefully this site will help me track everything and help me reach my dream goal of 150 pounds by the end of july when i move to start college.

Replies

• aclark316
    Options
    you can totally do it!!! once you are in the mindset to start anythings possible!! sounds like you have a busy schedule! I am a full time working mom of 2 babies, so i know what it's like to be busy. I work out at home with some amazing dvd's. If your interested in hearing a little more message me!!! (i don't like to ramble to much on someone elses post heehee). You've totally got this!! (and p.s. this site was a godsend for me!)
  • Izzerial
    Options
    It's great you already started! Just keep going and working and you'll get there. Never lose your confidence.