What do u do with your old "Chubby" photos?

Options
I lost 40 lbs and have kept it off for 3 years now... I am still working on a new 15 lb goal as i am still not in a healthy BMI range.

I look at old photos of my "chubbier" self.... Sometimes I wonder if i should tross them or keep them and hang them up.... Some of them I dont even recognize myself in.

What do you do with your old chubby photos... Do you keep them for inspiration... or have you toss them?

Replies

• Bakkasan
    Bakkasan Posts: 1,027 Member
    Options
    Look at them when I think about going off the ol wagon
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options
    Ya i have noticed looking at them makes me more motivated... but looking at my pics from when I was 20 and like 125 lbs make me do that too LOL
  • HOLLEE85
    Options
    I keep them and look at them to remind myself that I don't wanna go back there again.....Plus I show them to my new friends when they talk about how I'm "naturally" skinny and how they think I"m crazy for working out so much and watching what I eat.....They don't beleive me when I say I was fat until I show them. LOL
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    save them for boobie friday
  • hotjacki85
    hotjacki85 Posts: 287 Member
    Options

LOl wtf... well i guess i should do the same... i did have amazing boobs when i was chubby LMAO
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options

LOl wtf... well i guess i should do the same... i did have amazing boobs when i was chubby LMAO

Uhm. Boobs ARE amazing. Always.