43 lbs down in 6 months

Options
Hey guys! I posted in the success stories a while ago around -25lbs.

I started MFP in August - had lost about 5 pounds doing the Dukan diet - which I felt was a load of B.S. (for me anyway, I've seen some others have success with it) Personally I wanted to stab myself in the eye with a fork, not being able to eat any carbs. lol. I am halfway to my goal! I am planning on getting down to about 140 the lower end of my BMI for being 6 ft tall.

here are my pictures :) no secrets - just using MFP and exersizing. 3-4 times a week. The first while it was a real struggle to try getting into shape - but now exersizing makes me feel good and feels like the highlight of my day. Growing up I was always overweight - and I HATED exersizing, I mean I skipped gym class every chance I could when I was in highschool.... only to end up like picture 1 :sad: ..... anyways never give up hope, and most importantly be honest with yourself!!!.... If you have been following your routine and suddenly feel like a cheeseburger .... go ahead.... or if your friends ask you out to lunch, or a night on the town, go ahead, just be honest - log everything, and work your meal plans around certain things...
and remember exersize is so important - even if it is a love hate relationship - eventually you'll love it more then you hate it!

40lbsdown.jpg
upload pic

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!