Don't tell me TDEE + Circuit Training doesn't work! :D

Options
Tiny triumphs ^_^ Maybe meesly to some, but for 25 days, I'm sorry but I feel pretty dang good!

ta6j6g.jpg

Replies

• amills1152
    amills1152 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Sorry, sometimes I question my own intelligence when I can't get a simple picture to upload >.> Heh.
  • dnhardy
    dnhardy Posts: 59
    Options
    bow chicka wow wow
  • camajade
    camajade Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Good job!
  • justaspoonfulofsugar
    Options
    congrats..you look great.Hoping to start something similar from next week.good luck in your journey
  • heatherpg47
    heatherpg47 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Great! I just changed over to the TDEE, and am continuing to lose weight and not feeling starved or tired. It so great to see your sucsess! Congrats and keep up the good work.
  • amills1152
    amills1152 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks guys! And grrly, it's scary at first to look at the equation "eat more = lose weight" isn't it?!
  • Angel0787
    Angel0787 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Hey thanks guys! And grrly, it's scary at first to look at the equation "eat more = lose weight" isn't it?!

I just started doing this as of yesterday, the idea scares me but I have seen so many, like yourself that have had great results because of it. So I am going to give it a shot!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!