So. I just finished binging.. Big time..

Options
Well, maybe not TOO bad.. However, I ate a bunch of Garlic Parmesan pretzels.. They were delicious. I was enjoying them at the moment. Then I had half a cup of Dr. Pepper.. Realized what I had done, and now I'm all depressed.
I think I'm going to give up.
All this hard work, and look where it's got me.. I ate pretzels and drank Dr. Pepper.. I swore to myself I wouldn't do this.
I'm done. I'm deleting my account..

at this point, I hope you realize how sarcastic I'm being.

I'm going to workout extra hard tomorrow to take care of this issue I put myself in. I'm going to bounce back, 10 fold.

I mainly posted this thread to show you that making a mistake and eating is NOT the end of the world, and you can make it right. Don't give up.

You all got this. and so do I.. now, I'm off to order a large coke from McDonald's... I kid.

Replies

• deineira
    deineira Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the reality check. :-)
  • nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! Go sweat the crap out of you!!! We all have days just like that! We are all human.... thanks for posting!
  • TheUnthinkingMajority
    Options
    You bet, guys! Just felt it necessary to post a thread showing that we all make mistakes, and we can all fix them.
    Cheers!
  • Monica_has_a_goal
    Monica_has_a_goal Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    That was hilarious.. thanks for the joke..

Btw.. i thought you were nuts when you said "i'm deleting my account" :laugh:
  • TheUnthinkingMajority
    Options
    Not to mention, I had some "Chocolate coins" ... it is just a crave day for me. I own up to it. lol
  • TheUnthinkingMajority
    Options
    That was hilarious.. thanks for the joke..

Btw.. i thought you were nuts when you said "i'm deleting my account" :laugh:

Had to make sure I was in character. ;)
  • MightyDomo
    MightyDomo Posts: 1,265 Member
    Options
    Ha, I like it!

Use the days that you do awful on to be reminders of what you are trying not to do, tomorrow is another day so there is always time to do better :)
  • Kalah7Renae12Vera
    Kalah7Renae12Vera Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    Loved the sarcasm, for a second I was ready to ***** slap you through the screen, get a hold of yourself man! Sometimes we need this reminder though, there is always tomorrow!
  • mikey1976
    mikey1976 Posts: 1,005 Member
    Options
    funny i was woundering wth he lost his mind
  • TheUnthinkingMajority
    Options
    Still sane, my good man.
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    Whew... just when I was about to go off the edge over the two beers I had at dinner!
  • newmein2013
    newmein2013 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Yeah really, I was asking myself about your mental stability there for a minute when you said you're done & deleting your account. Not to mention I was wondering why you'd even explain yourself. But... now that I know it's all good, I'm just going to make a midnight run to McDonald's. I'm totally playing.