Turbo Fire

Options
Anyone doing turbo fire?Just bought the 90day pack. Curious to hear if anyone here has seen the results from it??

Replies

• wells0707
    wells0707 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I did it..and loved it! I would recommend getting the hand and/or ankle weights to go with it.
  • annicins
    Options
    I completed 8 weeks of it and lost 15.2 lbs. I loved it! I would still be doing it now but my husband wanted to work out with me and I figured Insanity would be better than him attempting to do dance moves...lol. It's a great program!
  • beverlyl64
    Options
    I've done one round and lost 70 pounds. I am on currently on wk 3 and have lost 8 pounds. Feel free to send friend request if you'd like honest support, motivation and encouragement.
  • HuneeBunee08
    Options
    I am, it's only been a week but i have WAY more energy now than when i first started!! I love it! Feel free to add me as well everyone!
  • HuneeBunee08
    Options
    Do you have it or is it on it's way?
  • green022
    green022 Posts: 115
    Options
    I just got it in the mail today lol
  • chunkmunk
    chunkmunk Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    I tried to like it, but it was waaaay to "dancy" for me. I'm just not that coordinated.
  • HuneeBunee08
    Options
    Thats awesome.. when your ready to push play let me know. We can keep each other on track. My favorite is the core stretch 20 and HIIT, but you might want to watch the learn the moves video first because some of her moves ar kind of tricky at first..
  • green022
    Options
    What is HIIT?? LOL
  • JoseSoto21
    Options
    I really want to do join and do Turbo Fire but at the moment I can only do the ones that are posted on youtube. Do you think those will still help me lose some weight??
  • green022
    Options
    I really want to do join and do Turbo Fire but at the moment I can only do the ones that are posted on youtube. Do you think those will still help me lose some weight??

I would think so anything helps! www.bodyrocktv.com also has AWESOME crossfit workouts!
  • JoseSoto21
    Options
    Thanks will look into that
  • green022
    Options
    While I'm here can someone tell me wth BUMP means???
  • Jessmahka
    Jessmahka Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm finishing my first month of Turbo Fire tomorrow and I love it so far. HIIT workouts mean High Intensity Interval Training. It just means you do a routine in 1-1:30 minutes as hard as you can and then rest for a minute. The routine is then repeated for a second or maybe a third time and then you'll move onto a new routine. There are usually 3 different routines repeated 2-3 times, depending on the total length of the workout. The HIIT routines are so far my favourites!
  • coachreyes
    coachreyes Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    You'll love Turbo Fire. I lost 28 lbs. in 12 weeks. I have done the full program and the TF/Chalean Extreme hybrid. It has an option for you to preview the routine and it's a good feature. The first time I did TF 30 I felt like an octopus on roller skates. Stay with it and keep moving throughout the workout. You'll get the hang of it.
  • darleyschroeder
    Options
    I did Turbo Fire when it first came out. Got to week 10 and had a work injury. I just started again today. It's an amazing workout. It will increase your endurance and strength quick.
  • jamndyl
    jamndyl Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    I started week 2 of the Prep Schedule today. I do feel "lost" sometimes because she goes so fast, but when that happens I just start dancing to keep my heart rate up. I think the more I stick with it the better I will get and I refuse to quit. I've heard of people getting amazing results when they stick with it.
  • 1kejamar
    Options
    I
  • 1kejamar
    Options
    Hello! I tried Turbo Fire today for my first time. I worked up a pretty good sweat. I burned 600 calories in 40 minutes. My girlfriend ordered it online, so I'm thinking it was going to be something really girly but to my surprise it was a refreshing experience. I like that it incorporates boxing/kickboxing moves.
  • srr6783
    Options
    When researching about turbo fire and seen how much it cost I figured I wasnt going to buy till it went on sale but then I found it for half price and thought it was for me. I started turbo fire on wendesday and I think it is fun and high intensity, I need to lose more weight before I will feel completely comfortable doing all the jumps in the workout. Only trouble for me is my HRM can t seem to keep up.