SHRED Revolution Diet- Feed back?

Options
Book is by a Dr.can't remember his name. He did interview on news the other day. I am trying to find out more about it before i buy a book. Any Feed back ??

Replies

• sparkie51
    sparkie51 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    He was on Dr.Oz today.I don't know his name but I am sure if you look on the net for today's program you can find it. I did a variation of his plan to lose my weight.It's a good plan.
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I saw that episode of Dr. Oz talking about this yesterday. I taped it and ordered his book. Can't wait to try it out!! His name is Dr. Ian K. Smith.
  • 1stday13
    1stday13 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Thank You for your reply s
    I'm going to try & find episode to watch. Knowing me I will end up getting the book :laugh:
  • MarcieSwitzer
    MarcieSwitzer Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I haven't finished the first week yet and I'm down over two pounds. That doesn't sound like much but I've gained thirty in the last four years while trying to stay on another program. Shred allows me to follow the same good health guidelines I've learned that help me lose weight before combined with meal plans so I don't have to overthink my eating for the day. Its flexible, which is really great. I downloaded the book on my iPad, but I wish he had an app to keep track of which day and meal I'm on, just because I'm absent minded and need lots of reminders.
  • alt1268
    alt1268 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I just got this book and haven't started the diet. My biggest concern is having time to eat so many meals. Does anyone have any problems doing this?
  • carolcocodiggs
    carolcocodiggs Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I am on day four feel great and love it. I have about 60lbs to loose. It is alot of food, but worth it. I have not had to feel extremely hungry because while i am in the car or at work food is always on hand. Generally by the time I get to the 3rd item. I am done then I just save it for the next day. You can do it! I have a 5yr old and a 6 month old. So, if I can you can.I feel like I am loosing not suppose to weigh until the eighth day so I want to be suprised. Stay tuned...
  • cdngirl71
    cdngirl71 Posts: 2,707 Member
    Options
    I just received the book. Going to start tomorrow!! Reading through the book, seems pretty simple to follow. A little worried about getting all the snacks in though. At work if I am busy, time just goes by and forget to eat.
  • koalasue
    koalasue Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    amazon has the book new for 13.00 I checked the other day when I saw the show
  • phatkris
    phatkris Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    How is the Shredding!
  • bbrwneyes
    bbrwneyes Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I just got the book on my kindle earlier and can't wait to start. I have heard nothing but good things about the program. We should start a SHRED Group for more support.
  • softballmom33
    softballmom33 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Just finished my first day of shred.
  • MelWhiskey
    Options
    I just finished my first 6 week cycle and had great results! I have about 100lbs to lose so I was desperate to find something that would work and that I could stick to for life! I lost 20lbs and 12 inches in 6 weeks! I am starting cycle 2 (which just means I am starting over from Week 2) and looking forward to even more results! My husband is also doing Shred Diet and has lost 12lbs and 6.5 inches (he only has 36 lbs to lose total). I highly recommend this plan! Feel free to ask me any questions - I am glad to help!
  • dnnmccloud
    dnnmccloud Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am on day two...super excited because Dr Ian has never let me down!!! I never get a chance to even get hungry!!
  • softballmom33
    softballmom33 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Finishing my 4th week of shred and love it. I was at a platuea before doing this and getting frustrated and ready to quit. I was 12 away from my goal. I have lost 3.2 pounds so far and am very happy with the plan. I am never hungry and have tons of energy.