Ladies and Gentleman.....

Options
I got somethin on my mind. 5 weeks at 220lbs....5 freakin weeks. I've smoked P90x, finish insanity on sunday and I've lost a total of 45 pounds. I'm broken...bitter....enraged. This is not where I stop...this is the beginning. Yes I have done a lot so far, but I want better. Anything less then amazing is unacceptable. I'm stone, incorruptable, unstoppable and dangerous. These are the words I swore to live by when I took on the task of changing my life to a greater purpose. Not only in health, but spirit as well. I will become something more then human....humans are flawed, falible and can be distracted. I will succeed. Am I obsessed?...if you want to call it that. For me success is like breathing when you're drowning. I will do whatever it takes to survive...to succeed. To reach my goals. Walls....hell they're nothing but obstacles, I have yet to climb. I will not be denied. Too much has happend, I've given up too much to just let this go. So I will carry on...for myself, for those who said "it can't be done" and and for thosewho need a story of legend so that they may pick themselves out of the dirt and continue the struggle. There is but one ending....and I will carve it into the stone with my blood sweat and desire. ..it will read this "Given was Everything"

When you are at your worst, exhausted and lost...Swap my name for yours and pick yourself up..

Replies

• lazyv310
    lazyv310 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    This is great inspiration, thank you for posting it.
  • Terasome
    Terasome Posts: 3,808 Member
    Options
    You know you never cease to amaze me Jared. Thankyou for posting this, it really made me stop and think today :flowerforyou: