My NSV

Options
Nikki31104
Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
Today my co worker pulled me to the side and told me I look amazing. She said she could really see a difference in me. That made me feel so good because I still don't see the difference in myself.

Replies

• LynnieG85
    LynnieG85 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV!! I can't wait to hear that from someone, good work :)
  • shaxnax
    shaxnax Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Yay! Congratulations those are the best moments.
  • law1558
    law1558 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    OK - feeling dumb....what's NSV?
  • Nikki31104
    Nikki31104 Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    NSV means Non Scale Victory. Something that makes you feel great that doesn't involve stepping on a scale.
  • fwilson1031
    Options
    What a wonderful feeling! Doesn't it make it even more worth it?! Just a little more motivation to keep on going! Congrats!
  • law1558
    law1558 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Ah....love it! :)
  • melodymedlin
    melodymedlin Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    I'm so smilng right now. So I know your smiling tons!!! what a great thing for a co-worker to say. It makes you want to push a little harder; go a little farther. :smile: :heart:
  • scjl132
    scjl132 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    I was wondering the same thing....glad you asked.
  • sonnybunny100
    sonnybunny100 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I read that it takes four weeks for you to notice changes in your body, eight weeks for close friends and family to notice, and twelve weeks for acquaintances. Good job sticking with it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!