6 Week 6 Pack ~ Who's with me?

Options
Monday, January 28, 13 I will be beginning Jillian Michaels 6w6p for 3 weeks on level 1 then moving on to level 2 for another 3 weeks. I am finishing up the 30 Day Shred and have gained upper body strength and endurance as well as lose inches. I have increased my stamina, too. I plan on doing JM workouts this year.

January 28 is my birthday, BTW. What better time to begin a new dvd by JM?

So who is with me?

Amazon description of 6w6p:

http://www.amazon.com/Jillian-Michaels-6-Week-Six-Pack/dp/B0042AGNB4/ref=sr_1_2?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1359155182&sr=1-2&keywords=6week+six+pack

Replies

• Kittie_Kat
    Options
    Im about to do Day 5 at level one, its definitely a tough workout but I am getting better already! Good luck!
  • Tina2Cats
    Tina2Cats Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    That's great! I'm looking forward to doing it myself.
  • hatsuharu01
    hatsuharu01 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I just started with level 2 today (I was actually supposed to have today and tomorrow left for level 2 but decided I was ready for a change already). I love this dvd and needless to say I am hooked!!
  • Tina2Cats
    Options
    I can't wait for Monday. I am hearing good things about 6w6p.
  • Nicci93
    Nicci93 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I want to start it up again :) Only got a week in before school took over my life. I am going to make it a priority to finish the program this time.

We should make a group!
  • allison0820
    allison0820 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    We finish 30 Day Shred at the exact same time... my last day is Sunday! I plan to do Jillian Michael's Yoga Meltdown for 1 week as a recovery week.. then I'm going to do 6 Weeks 6 Pack 3 days a week and C25K the other 3 Days!! :)

Can't wait to hear you 30 Day Shred results!!
  • Tina2Cats
    Options
    Hi, I just started a group with the same name as this post and sent out invites to those who are interested. The link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/11653-6-week-6-pack-who-is-with-me
  • Tina2Cats
    Options
    bump
  • Tina2Cats
    Options
    bump
  • SheshinesBrighter
    Options
    I'll start it with you!! I've got eight weeks til I'm on a beach. I could definitely use a six week six pack video right now!! Happy birthday btw!!
  • DotCanada
    DotCanada Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I was planning to start 6 week 6 pack tomorrow too...can I join?
    Tomorrow will be day 2 of level 3 on 30 Day Shred; I am planning to try doing both. I do 30 Day Shred every morning before work, and plan to do 6 week 6 pack after work.....I only have 3 weeks until I am lying on a beach!