Whey Powder/ Protine shake?

Options
Do you use Whey poweder or any kind of protine supplment or shake? If so what kind, Im going to get some and not sure which to get?

Replies

• fevermaps
    fevermaps Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I have Precision Engineered Whey Protein Powder Cookie and Cream . Its so tasty! Just feel like i'm drinking a milkshake!
  • eclarso
    eclarso Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You should try Muscle Milk Light (vanilla's my favorite). It's a good source of protein but lower calorie than most other protein powders.

Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • Pixiecatlulu
    Pixiecatlulu Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I am using Advocare meal replacement shakes....I swear I have tried them all, and they taste the best. I signed up to be a distributor to get the discount. I like the chocolate, the mocha and the vanilla the best!
  • carleighsmama
    carleighsmama Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I use Designer Whey (vanilla). I bought it at GNC, but have seen it at Kroger's too. I found a bunch of really good protein shake recipes on Pintrest. :)
  • sofitheteacup
    sofitheteacup Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    I'm not a fan of protein powders...

Until I found Manitoba Harvest Dark Chocolate Hemp Protein Powder - Protein Powder.
    Bonus, if you care: it's vegan.

I blend with Silk Light Chocolate soy milk and some frozen berries (usually blackberries) or ice and maybe a frozen banana. So delish. Want to try one with spinach or kale.
  • msmindyf
    msmindyf Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I am currently using body by vi's shake mix. I really like it. You need to watch for sugar levels in protein shakes. I do add a frozen banana and other frozen fruits with unsweetened almond milk in the blender. I change this mix up of course..its a very filling meal replacement for me.
  • MrsSardone
    MrsSardone Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I use NOW whey protein isolate. It's unflavored. You can add it to anything. I did lots of research on which protein powder to go with. Seems like this one is a winner.
  • kapoorpk
    kapoorpk Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    Zero carb Isopure is the best. No carbs, negligible fat or cholesterol, high quality whey protein and many needed nutrients.