NSVs tonight!!

Options
azalea617
azalea617 Posts: 109 Member
So apparently my body is liking this whole new workout/weight loss thing. Here's how my evening went:

-Walked my dog in the snow and wound up jogging for half of it, in snow boots & jeans! I jogged because my dog loves the snow and wanted to run, so I joined her. :) It felt GREAT.

-Shoveled my driveway and then WANTED TO GO THE GYM. WHAT.

-Went to gym. Did treadmill first for half hour. JOGGED FOR 13 MINUTES STRAIGHT. A whole mile. I have *never* done that. Ever. It felt amazing. I could have kept going but my side was starting to hurt.

-Then did half hour on elliptical and felt awesome because my thighs weren't touching, haha.

-Went into locker room to get coat, looked in mirror, I LOOKED SKINNY. Kind of. Moreso than usual. I felt like I could see my future body starting to emerge. I wound up having a big grin on my face as I left.

Overall, my body just feels fantastic today. I have no idea why. Not complaining though! I like feeling happy. :)

Replies

• lioness0806
    lioness0806 Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you shared. It's posts like these and daily encouragement that helps keep me focused on my goal. I know my duary does't reflect it, but I've done way better the past few days than I did before I had log in difficulties.
    I know how you must feel, I had that feeling once… and lost it. I can't wait for that feeling again as I get closer to ny goal.
  • mleparton
    Options
    -Walked my dog in the snow and wound up jogging for half of it, in snow boots & jeans! I jogged because my dog loves the snow and wanted to run, so I joined her. :) It felt GREAT.
    The things we do for our dogs!! :) I love days like this! Great job....keep it up!
  • azalea617
    azalea617 Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    I had felt like this briefly, very briefly, last summer before I joined MFP. I had gotten up to 10 min straight jogging. Then I kind of fell off the wagon for a bit and had to basically start over. And now, I'm doing even better than that and know I'm eating right too. It's all so exciting! I know you can do it, too. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!