New Clothes???

Options
:smile: Ok so before I found this site, I was already down 24 pounds in counting and off this site I have lost 3 pounds so far. Anywho, I havent been clothes shopping since January and since then, even the jeans I bought are starting to get loose on me. Well my job just recently changed the wardrode attire to business casual and they are giving each employee $100 to buy a new wardrobe. This was bitter sweet for me because I get a free shopping spree basically but also I wasnt planning on going shopping anytime soon since i am losing weight and all....Well I kinda wanna buy some clothes that dont fit me right now in the hopes that they will soon fit me down the line, (as a motivation type thing) but then again, Im kinda nervous to do that :noway: ...Hmm. But then if I buy clothes in my size now, I know I will be losing this weight and then I will have a wardrobe of clothes too big for me...Any suggestions?? :ohwell:

Replies

• jonaslove1308
    Options
    I would personally only buy a few items that you must have right now and buy the rest in the small sizes. Also you can have clothes altered to fit :) So if you find a fab pair of pants now, you can still use them when you lose weight.
  • ian1969uk
    ian1969uk Posts: 6
    Options
    Buy what fits now, and then consider it a treat when you need to buy again to fit you as you lose weight.

You want to be comfortable at work, so don't buy things that don't fit :)
  • betzyrama
    betzyrama Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Buying smaller sizes to shrink into is silly because when you get smaller and fit them, you don't want to wear those clothes that you've had for ages (even if you never could fit them), you'll want BRAND NEW clothes!

For now, get belts, get things taken in, sell big stuff and use that money for in between clothes. And then go nuts when you're at your goal weight. woop! woop!

:)