Looking for friends around 220-320 pounds

Options
Hi all! I just joined this site, left another weight loss site with less options and no ability to record exercise. I'm 5 foot 9, and last weighed in at 268, and 28 years old. A week earlier than that weigh in I was 275 so I'm not sure where I am right now. I would LOVE to get back down to around 220, because I felt much better about my body at that time. I am looking for motivational partners who are also looking to lose a significant amount of weight. It is frustrating to see some people who are 20 pounds overweight complaining about being fat which is why I am looking for people in the ballpark of myself.

I am going to try to exercise 2-3 times a week, and eat 2000 calories a day, so that I can lose 1.5 pounds a week. As a motivational partner anyone that friends me(to a max of say 10) I will check your profiles every 1-3 days to see how you are progressing if you do the same for me :-). I've never tried this friend support structure on the net before but I think it could be quite beneficial to all parties. If you are not near my age, please don't be intimidated. My girlfriend is 38, and I have no issues having people outside my age range as friends :-). Thanks for your time!

Replies

• boster
    boster Posts: 4
    Options
    Hello,
    I can relate! Been a member of this site for years but never really used it until just recently! I am 22 years old, 5 feet 5 inches and currently weigh 205 lbs. Also my boyfriend is 40 so I found I could relate to your post! I would love to have a weightloss buddy as well for support as I've found ( much like I'm sure you've found) that it's almost impossible alone! ! Look forward to hearing from you......ciao
  • x1v16
    x1v16 Posts: 66
    Options
    Hi there! Thanks for responding! I private messaged you with a friend request.
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    Hello, I need to lose around 100 lbs. Feel free to add me:)
  • carlos118118
    Options
    I need to loose a further 100 lbs, feel free too add me!

Anyone else can feel free too add me too!
  • pangelicus
    pangelicus Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am starting out at 237, so I feel your pain ;-) I'll send you a f/r. This site is great for encouraging each other!