Hi!

Options
My first post =)

I am in my first month on my weight loss journey and my fitness journey and am soooo excited. I've been looking for a good forum to join and it just occurred to me that MFP has a forum!!! So, HI! I look forward to getting to know you all!

Replies

• dmunnie2
    Options
    Good luck on your journey im 2-3 weeks into mine. Feel free to add me as a friend.
  • lynnw24
    lynnw24 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Hello there! I have been actively using MFP for over 3 months now! Feel free to add me :)
  • gabegrammy
    gabegrammy Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP since Jan. 1st. Weigh myself on tuesday. My goal is 2 lbs a week / 10 lbs monthly. Walk on treadmill for 60 minutes daily. SW 202, GW 140, CW 192. Wish to be 189 lbs or less my Feb.1st.
  • jks3382
    Options
    Hi, I just joined a couple of weeks ago myself. I love working out. Sounds like you are off to a great start.
  • iliveintheshire
    Options
    Thank you all for the warm welcome!!! My goal is to lose 2 lbs per week as well, but it has been a lot faster than that so far (not complaining! haha). I have about 38 lbs to go before I hit my goal, so I'm hoping to be there in 5 months at the latest. I also am running (beginner!!) my brains out and will be doing my first 5K in April, then I want to do a 10K in July and am shooting for a half marathon in October. Those are my ultimate goals moreso than weight loss!!!! =)
  • LeonaJo
    LeonaJo Posts: 11
    Options
    Welcome! Two weeks in and loving the support. Feel free to add me! :smile:
  • summerrrlovin
    Options
    Hello, I'm new :)
    I'm trying to got my workout on this year! Las year didn't work as well but I'm going to try my hardest :)