Four Stone!!!

Options
edessad
edessad Posts: 91 Member
Finally made FOUR STONE today (and a bit more). That's over 56lbs for the non English members of the site. Only four more stone to go to my final goal of 210lbs and 17lbs to my next goal of 255lbs. BF% is down, BMI down, waist and neck size down, LBM at about 185 and I feel great. I suppose it's time to start posting pictures once I figure out how. Happy for you to friend me.:wink:

Replies

• unchainedzulu
    unchainedzulu Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    well done.
    i bet it feels great! :)
  • F1uffy123
    F1uffy123 Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Congratulations, that's fantastic!!
  • tekwriter
    tekwriter Posts: 923 Member
    Options
    Great job! You have done well.
  • mickeemooable
    Options
    Congratulations!! That's brilliant! :)
  • UncleRiotous
    Options
    Superb mate. I remember how good I felt when I dropped that much weight. Well done.
  • LottieLou13
    LottieLou13 Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Thats brilliant! Well done :flowerforyou:
  • wtfitsbecky
    wtfitsbecky Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well Done!!! :D
  • ChristineS_51
    ChristineS_51 Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    You have done very well, congratulations! That is a great loss in a short time :flowerforyou:

I know I had trouble when I tried to put photos on for my success story (60 year old Aussie), but I did it. You have to create a photobucket account

http://beta.photobucket.com/

then upload the photos into it. Once they are in, then when you click on the photo there should be a tab/option to "share"
    click on that, copy the link at the bottom of the list that comes up, then paste that link into your post on MFP.
    THEN you have to change the bit that says IMG to img (in lower case) and it should work. Good luck!
  • MrJase
    MrJase Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    Great work!! it's also good to see weight loss in stones! :)
  • janewl
    janewl Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Fantastic, you look great. Stand proud, walk tall and never stop believing. :flowerforyou:
  • vickyloft5
    Options
    Well done,fantastic achievement
  • edessad
    Options
    You have done very well, congratulations! That is a great loss in a short time :flowerforyou:

I know I had trouble when I tried to put photos on for my success story (60 year old Aussie), but I did it. You have to create a photobucket account

http://beta.photobucket.com/

then upload the photos into it. Once they are in, then when you click on the photo there should be a tab/option to "share"
    click on that, copy the link at the bottom of the list that comes up, then paste that link into your post on MFP.
    THEN you have to change the bit that says IMG to img (in lower case) and it should work. Good luck!
    Thanks for this. I'll sort it now
  • edessad
    Options
    Finally made FOUR STONE today (and a bit more). That's over 56lbs for the non English members of the site. Only four more stone to go to my final goal of 210lbs and 17lbs to my next goal of 255lbs. BF% is down, BMI down, waist and neck size down, LBM at about 185 and I feel great. I suppose it's time to start posting pictures once I figure out how. Happy for you to friend me.:wink:

StatesHoliday201286_zpsac520207.jpg

20130126_165534Small_zpsa0e7e173.jpg

Trying to post photos, hope it works...
  • unchainedzulu
    unchainedzulu Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    it works.

congrats again :)

StatesHoliday201286_zpsac520207.jpg

20130126_165534Small_zpsa0e7e173.jpg

Trying to post photos, hope it works...
  • Gemz321
    Gemz321 Posts: 64
    Options
    wow, 4 stones great you can really see the difference :) I bet you're so chuffed x
  • mumreeder
    mumreeder Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    That's amazing - well done! You can really see the difference.
  • lazydaydays
    Options
    Fab u look great well done
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!