Looking for 1200 calorie open diary

Options
I have trouble many days with staying at 1200 calories. Open diaries please!! :smile: Any quick and easy or slow cooker low calorie recipes would help.

Replies

• katnord
    katnord Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I have a 1,200 "goal" I usually go over, and try to eat back my exercise calories. But I have been losing weight pretty consistently over the last month.
  • shaneliz05
    Options
    Thank you!
  • karessa_leigh
    Options
    you can check out mine. I usually stay right at or above 1200. Do not count today because I have had a stressful day and my food choices showed it. Its really about portion size for me.
  • pplf2001
    pplf2001 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    my diary is open to my friends and its 1260 calories before excercise (and I eat back my excercise calories). Today is a terrible example of what I eat... but otherwise, have at it. Just send me a friend request.
  • shaneliz05
    Options
    It was a bad day for staying on track. Thanks for letting me view :happy:
  • NatalieSkywalker
    NatalieSkywalker Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    I think mine is open. I struggle to eat a full 1200 calories a day but I always have a nice big 500 calorie lunch.
  • StaceySuperfly
    StaceySuperfly Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Go ahead and look at mine, I generally don't eat back my exercise calories. Eggo waffles are super fast, easy, nutritious and filling. I just toast them and eat without syrup and butter, add a cup of milk and I am full!
  • stephv38
    stephv38 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    mine is open, just bumped up to 1300. I dont log lettuce or coffee (only the milk)
  • trudijoy
    trudijoy Posts: 1,685 Member
    Options
    mines not open but i have a lot of low cal meal ideas if that's what you're looking for.
  • lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    my diary is open too :)
  • Sharilb777
    Options
    How do u open your food diary?
  • Mine is open! Add me!
  • JodiCaldwell_7
    JodiCaldwell_7 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Mine is open, I always stick to 1200 cal net. I do usually eat back my exercised calories though
  • RenewedRunner
    RenewedRunner Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Wow. A lot of you guys skip meals or eat almost no fruits/veggies.

Pass. I would rather have slower weight loss if it means I get to eat at least 3 meals a day and enjoy my food pyramid.
  • lauraw1986
    Options
    Sticking to 3 meals a day....I always have a low cal low fat soup at lunch and meat and veg for dinner- make sure you are full at the end of every meal so I always have loads of veg at dinner. If you eat lots of fruit in the daytime try switching to celery and a low cal dip to avoid unwanted calories!
  • xprettyreckless
    xprettyreckless Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    here! although the last couple of days have kind of been a mess and I almost never just eat 1200 bc I try to exercise a lot and usually eat back most if not all of my earned calories.. but technically it's still a 1200cal diet!
  • SarahR77777
    Options
    Mine is open but I'm vegan so it might not be much help lol I'm usually under 1200 but I do try to eat back exercise calories.
  • feathertouch
    feathertouch Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Mine is open so feel free to nosey about :) I'm vegan too and make some rather odd concoctions so if need any recipe for a type of veg or fruit or whatever drop me a message however be warned, I'm a student so alot of it IS guess work and experimentation :p
  • sohmui
    sohmui Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I've just reached my goal, so calories are bumped up to 1380 for maintenance - I hope! All my food is either slow cooking casseroles or quick and easy thrown-together things. I seem to be snacking a lot recently, though.
  • jenbrenica
    Options
    I have trouble many days with staying at 1200 calories. Open diaries please!! :smile: Any quick and easy or slow cooker low calorie recipes would help.

I am on 1200 cal diet and barely feels hungry as long as i have 5 meals a day:) i love to cook so i use eatingwell.com for recipes, it will give you the calories of food, the fat content, etc:)