Top 10 Easy Weight Loss Tips

Options
2»

Replies

• spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I don't even get up until 11am & I've never been the kind of person that's hungry when they wake up. About 6 years ago I tried the whole "eat when you wake up to boost your metabolism" thing for 6 months & I ended up gaining weight. I'm not going to eat when I'm not hungry. I already have a healthy appetite to begin with.
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    As expected, lots of bro science
  • PinkyKiwii
    PinkyKiwii Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Thank youuu:flowerforyou:

Bump for later
    You're welcome :explode:

why that exploding face?! what did i do?! haha
  • purple_tux1
    purple_tux1 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    The OP sent me (an probably hundreds of other people) a friend request. Thanks, but no thanks!
  • spamantha57
    spamantha57 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    Yeah me too. After he spammed the board for hours & I along with many others reported him. :tongue:
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    i'm sure he means well, but doesn't realize that there are already a lot of knowledgeable people on this site fighting a daily battle against bro-science.

after looking through his blog, i hope he doesn't quit the site, because i think we can help him! ...he still has lots he can learn from this community. :bigsmile:

for example (and yes, i groaned while skimming this blog post of his),

http://weight-loss-356.blogspot.com/2013/01/best-detox-for-weight-loss.html
  • mrsg2013
    mrsg2013 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    The OP sent me (an probably hundreds of other people) a friend request. Thanks, but no thanks!

He sent me numerous messages about forcing me to convert to Islam and that because I'm Christian, I'm going to hell.
  • purple_tux1
    purple_tux1 Posts: 250 Member
    Options

He sent me numerous messages about forcing me to convert to Islam and that because I'm Christian, I'm going to hell.

That's bizarre. I hope he gets banned. :sick: