NEED FRIENDS FOR THIS JOURNEY...

Options
I am a busy mom with tons of excuses why I am the weight I am.. and why I don't exercise... I am ALWAYS starting a diet every MOnday! I need help. I need friends who will encourage me and help me out along the way to stay motivated. I am joining a gym tomorrow morning.. and starting this adventure and hope you will be my friend and join it with me. I have tried MFP before but lost interest... NOT THIS TIME! I am tired of feeling the way I do. I am ready to look and feel better.

Replies

• cyberiarob
    cyberiarob Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, you sound a lot like me just a few short months ago :smile:
  • EmGetsFit
    EmGetsFit Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You can add me too. I joined MFP about a year ago but didn't really get into using it consistently until 5 months ago. (I just got the 150-day log-in post & am still loving it!) It's so convenient to track food & exercise, and support from friends is encouraging. Sometimes you just know it's the right time to make a change. Good luck! :)
  • gabesgourmet
    Options
    Wow do I ever know the start on Monday game...funny how each Monday has a way of slipping by with no change!! Congratulations on the start of your weightloss journey! I'm new to this too and would love to be friends and support each other!! Add me if you'd like!
  • coke_bottle
    coke_bottle Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I'm a busy mom and full time student. I finally decided to take the time to do what I need to do in order to shed the pounds! Add me if you'd like:) We need all the motivation we can get!
  • phyllisbobbitt
    phyllisbobbitt Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: I think we all from time to time have had similar with problems as yours. this site is great because you are held accountable but by support & encouragement. I am sending you a friend request. together we will succeed!
  • KiwiKimblee
    Options
    Am in week 3 and start every day like its my first day. Feel free to add me. I go through my friends list regularly and check in if you haven't logged in. So if you want this, I would lve new friends. :)
  • K1ting28
    Options
    Welcome to MFP. Feel free to add me, I'm also still new but already find it very supportive and easy to use. I am still struggling with the eating only healthy foods but on the positive, I do have a pretty good handle on staying within my goals. Probably thanks to all the lovely friends that I met on here :)
  • jadeyq1
    jadeyq1 Posts: 178 Member
    Options
    You can add me too! I know exactly how you're feeling! We can all do this together! :)
  • Anmariee
    Anmariee Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    You can add me I welcome more support and love supporting others :)))