my weight loss journey so far.... pics

Options
I've been making my first real effort to lose weight and get fit for the past 5/6 months.......

my weight when I started was 234 lbs, i'm midway through my journey and i'm currently 205 lbs.......so i've got a looooong way to go but i'm doing it and that's what counts.

here's some pics of me on my journey:

the first one was taken in may last year.....I'm pretty sure i was heavier than 234 here though......

1077618_3535.jpg

the next one was was taken in June last year.... i did the moonlit memories walk to raise money for the Rowans hospice, same sorta size as in the fist pic......

1077618_6933.jpg

the next two are my most recent taken this january/february.....

1077618_6362.jpg
1077618_9942.jpg

I'm now 29 lbs lighter and feeling soooo much more healthier! :)

I'm hoping that I will have hit my next goal of 3st (42 lbs) before the month is out so I will be posting update pics!

ONWARDS AND UPWARDS AS THEY SAY!

Congratulations to everyone on here who have taken measures to make themselves fitter, healthier, happier people! xxxxxxxxx

1077618.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools

Replies

• MeganGroves
    MeganGroves Posts: 13
    Options
    don't know why the pics haven't shown up?????? if anyone could shed some light i'd be grateful xxxxxx
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    you have to put [im g] before it and [/im g] after it

but with NO spaces, I had to put a space between 2 letters or it thinks I'm posting a pic and gives an error
  • MeganGroves
    Options
    yay, i did it! Thanks Robin xxx
  • catfan
    catfan Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Awesome!! You look great!:flowerforyou:
  • Rebecca__Lynn
    Rebecca__Lynn Posts: 114
    Options
    GIRL, I hope you have patted yourself on the back several times during this journey.....it takes so much hard work and dedication to do what you've done...I'm so very proud of you....and I know you are of yourself!!! This is so WONDERFUL to see....Congrats on your dedication to yourself. Life just gets better huh!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • IanRS
    IanRS Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Fabulous transformation - you are right to be delighted with your progress - wishing you well on the home straight! :)
  • xLARAx
    xLARAx Posts: 6
    Options
    Megan,

You are my best bud on this crazy circle call Earth, and i couldnt be more proud and excited for you my lovely, you are honestly an inspiration to me. When i look at those pictures of you i know i can do it too, you are looking fantastic and i can already see the old Megan coming back, she has been hiding for quite some time now. Me and you baby, all the way, we get our bodies back, we get us back and the world is ours chica!!!

Congrats again dollface! Keep it up and in no time at all Megan will be unleashed lookin fabber, thinner and sexy as sin!!!!

Love more than words hun

Lara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

1014515.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • Holton
    Holton Posts: 1,018
    Options
    Loving it! You are doing great.
  • JustAmy
    JustAmy Posts: 291
    Options
    Congratulations!! that is so great!!
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    You look amazing!! Thank for posting this - you are definitely an inspiration to me and I just started my weight loss (lifestyle change) journey last week. Thank you!!
  • miqisha
    miqisha Posts: 1,534 Member
    Options
    Congrats....you look amazing
  • MeganGroves
    Options
    Aw thank you guys so much! :)

I'm truly humbled to think others look to me for inspiration!

I am so glad my best friend showed me this site because you guys are genuinely lovely people xxxxx

May we all continue on our weight loss journeys with conviction and success.......... and I wanna see all your before/after piccies too! xxxxx
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    Lookin' good so far, lady!!
  • lisanay1129
    Options
    Wow you are doing a great job. I believe this is by far easier than any other way I have tried to lose weight before.
  • binkyb00
    binkyb00 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Can someone say AWESOME!!!! Cuz that's what you are! Hooray!
  • BombolinaM
    BombolinaM Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! :flowerforyou: You look great and can really tell you've lost!!
  • popplylily
    popplylily Posts: 97
    Options
    omg!! i just can't belive your motivation saw you through that! thats insane.. my sister has a lot of weight to lose and keeps snaking on and off really bad diets, when she gets frustrated at ww or sw, because its not fast enough for the amount she needs to lose... then ends up on lighter life starving herself.. its such a cycle, but she is the quick fix addict, i soo hope that a bit of you will show in her soon cos i am worried.. well done, you really are amazing xxx
  • weidner
    weidner Posts: 127
    Options
    You look AWESOME. I hope you feel as great as you look - keep up the great job.
  • retrobaby
    retrobaby Posts: 613 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing. You look AMAZING!!! Applause to you.
  • cildawg1
    cildawg1 Posts: 14
    Options
    Girlfriend!!! You Look GREAT!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!