When your not happy with 1 pound loss!

Options
WOW!! Look at this cause its gives you a great visual of what one pound loss really looks like!

[imonepoundoffat_zpsab991741.jpgg]

Replies

• Swedgen
    Swedgen Posts: 29
    Options
    That's pretty cool. To help give me perspective I always imagine a 1 pound stick of butter.
  • DorisInTheDena
    DorisInTheDena Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I needed that this morning. :wink:
  • lousoulbody
    lousoulbody Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Its really no different then 1lb of butter, fat is fat, lol. Ophra when she lost all her weight came out with a wheel barrow full of 1b butters, totally the amount she lost. Stack even just 5 lbs and see what that looks like, heck it would fit in a grocery bag to be carried. Fat, lard, its all the same thing.....

Cheers!:drinker:
  • Sweetpickles99
    Options
    Ooops! I didn't mean to post here.
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    thats a great encouragement, certainly helps get things into perspective :flowerforyou:
  • reddcat
    reddcat Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the visual. I always think of 5 pounds as a sack of sugar...but didn't really think about "just" one pound.
  • imnoangel80
    Options
    great visual aid :0) 5 days in and ive lost 2 of those bad boys. ..... go me :0)
  • nysnorris
    Options
    Just starting MFP. On my goals, I selected the one pound a week weight loss that is recommended. Why, then, on my tracking page does it say that if I follow the recommended calorie intake, I will only lose 1.1 pound by March 2?
  • Phumie
    Phumie Posts: 6
    Options
    Never imagined as big as that:love: I Love It. Thank You!
  • poodlepaws
    poodlepaws Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I groom dogs so I use dog sizes to think about the weight I lost....
    I will also use dog food bags.
  • Loralea43
    Loralea43 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That's a great perspective. Thank you! :)
  • oohmercyme
    oohmercyme Posts: 279 Member
    Options
    I've not lost any weight overall in the past 6 weeks, but my body fat has gone down 3%. That's 10 of those great big blobs. Yep- I'll take that thank you very much!