FITBIT USERS -- I NEED FRIENDS! (:

Options
What's everyone's profiles? I just got mine yesterday and have no friends. ):

Replies

• mrsmarit
    mrsmarit Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I have no friends there either... I got mine last weekend and it's addictive.

I think this is my profile

J​u​l​i​-​A​n​n​a D
  • mommahix
    mommahix Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I am on fitbit as well and would love more friends...not sure what my profile name is there but I will check and get back....
  • mommahix
    Options
    profile name on fitbit is Mommahix
  • blpasquarella
    blpasquarella Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    i can't even figure out how to search for friends hahahaha
  • preaser
    preaser Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Do you all like the fitbit? Which one do you recommend?
  • jlchristensen3
    jlchristensen3 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I really like it! It's like a suped up pedometer, and I can track my sleep. I have the fitbit ultra.
  • mommahix
    Options
    i was just wondering about adding friends on there as well I can only see to add friends by email or facebook.....
    :grumble:
  • PaulFields56
    PaulFields56 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    There's a Fitbit users group in MFP. It's a great place to find friends. You need the url for a person's profile to add that person as your friend. You can find your url in your profile. (Click on the dropdown next to your name in the upper right hand corner of your page in the fitbit.com site. Choose "Profile" and your url will be in the blue band at the top).

Feel free to add me: http://www.fitbit.com/user/23VWS7 .

Paul
  • mommahix
    Options
    my url is
    http://www.fitbit.com/user/24262H
    add me if you want!!!!

Thanks Paul!!!
  • mommahix
    Options
    I have the fitbitone I got it for Christmas and have enjoyed using it
  • blpasquarella
    blpasquarella Posts: 57 Member
    Options
  • yodapooper
    Options
    I've been wondering if I should get the fitbit zip or not. Can anyone tell me if it counts while riding your stationery bike or not? Anyone have the fit bit zip?
  • Mzpinkgreen
    Mzpinkgreen Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I just got my fitbit last night. Please add me http://www.fitbit.com/user/24V2LY.......... Thanks in advance
  • pepsi666
    Options
    Hi guys - here's mine: http://www.fitbit.com/user/24HNQC

Please feel free to add me! (Just got my Fitbit one today!)
  • Otter1422
    Otter1422 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    I am waiting for the fit bit flex to ship, getting one for myself and my wife. Will definitely check out the MFP fit bit user group when I get mine.
  • sarabeth120
    sarabeth120 Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    I've been wondering if I should get the fitbit zip or not. Can anyone tell me if it counts while riding your stationery bike or not? Anyone have the fit bit zip?

I have a Fitbit Zip, but I don't get on the stationary bike, so I can't answer your question; it does count steps when I do the 30 day shred though (I take about 500-1000 or so steps during it). It's only about $50 or $60 (got it as a Christmas gift, so I don't know how much it costs exactly) and it is well worth the money. I only wish I had gotten it sooner.
  • cherirae
    cherirae Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I've been using my fitbit ultra for about 6 months. I also bought the scale. I love them both. My username on MFP is cherirae. I would love more friends! Does anyone record the calories listed on the fitbit on your MFP page? I'm always afraid to because it says I've burned so much more than MFP says - but it records the incline, which MFP doesn't.
  • chuckles9189
    chuckles9189 Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    I just got mine replaced after a month (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) of not having it!

Chuckles9189. Feel free to add me :)
  • kimjoan
    kimjoan Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    kimjoanmc

I love my Fitbit! I am very competitive and I love to be on the top of the heap of my friends. There is one woman who gets about 110000 steps a weeks so I am constantly chasing here - keeps my activity up for sure.
  • ZombieFoodSlayer
    Options
    I have the Fit Bit Zip, and yes I wear it to my Spin class, most of the time it does record the "steps"

from Spin class...sometimes though it misses recording it...Im still trying to figure it out!!