Tell the person above you some constructive advice?

Options
New game my friends step up and be brave lets hear some truth if you are easily hurt grow up and play the game simple

Tell the person above you some constructive advice?is where you tell the person above you some constructive advice can go though there pictures can use there profile picture this game is not to be mean but not to be overly the top nice like rate me everyone is a 10 sorry but no one is everyone has weak points and we need to learn that and work on are weak points so be truthful

"In every chain of reasoning, the evidence of the last conclusion can be no greater than that of the weakest link of the chain, whatever may be the strength of the rest."

If you want to be a better runner you run with faster people
If you want to lift more you train with bigger guys
If you want to be healthier you hang out with healthier people

Simple really as running with slower people will only make you think your amazing and not train as hard as lifting with smaller guys your be the biggist and fill like you don't need to train understand we are not perfect and never will ..just enjoy the journey as we will never make it to the end and take constructive advice so you can become stronger bigger fitter etc

So let the game begin ....tell the person above you some constructive advice?

Replies

• tiffanyheth
    tiffanyheth Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    Being great, isn't just about looking great (which you do), but it's also having a caring heart, a peaceful spirit, and a reasonable mind.
    Aim to BE Great in all things.
  • myers0machine
    Options
    Your diet looks ok for now just keep an eye on it and keep changing it as your weight drops following your macros is every important working out and training is the easy bit but would advice to kick it up a gear if you want to be in your bikini this summer so not sure how much cardio your performing at the moment but would recommend to hit the gym and lift yes that's right lift weights don't be scared of getting massive has you will not trust me lift weights three times a week more muscle your body has at rest more your body burns fat win win if you think about it has am sure you don't want to be skinny and weak want to be healthy and toned and perform on days your not lifting weights so cardio one day light other day heavy ie walking then running then swimming then rowing etc

So to sum up hit the weights do compound workouts and up cardio and your be ready for buying new bikinis

And love your advice I do not just train body tho I train hard and train mind body and soul :)
  • KathyChampi
    KathyChampi Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    The only advice I can give you by your subject and response is to keep doing what your doing. Staying in shape and giving good advice to others.:smile:
  • PapaverSomniferum
    PapaverSomniferum Posts: 2,677 Member
    Options
    don't fry bacon naked
  • myers0machine
    Options
    Good point bacon frying is a no no naked or not so far point I would say have a wash going by your profile picture you look a little beaten and tired and scared so get some where safe so you don't fear for your life have a salt bath You might be surprised to learn that adding a little salt to your water can actually help improve your circulation. Bath salts also reduce tenderness. They are recommended for people with back pain, arthritis, muscle tension or spasms, and minor work and sports injuries. They're great for easing stiff, sore, muscles and aching feet and legs.
    Bath salts open the pores to purify the skin, cleansing away dirt, sweat, and toxins. They aid in the healing of dry skin, making skin softer and more supple. Salts can help improve common irritations such as insect bites, minor rashes, and calluses on feet, as well as more serious skin conditions like athlete's foot, eczema, and psoriasis. High quality salts may also help improve the appearance of scars.also think about starting a Detox just to help to improve your body a little a 7-Day Detox Diet should be fine stay of the drink and eat as clean as you can performing cardio also will make you glow and feel better
  • myers0machine
    Options
    Bump trying to keep the game alive come on peeps don't be scared I no it's nice to get told your a 10 and you look amazing and fit but surly learning your bad points or weak areas one can improve and become a much better person so come on step up and face the music so to speak :)

Tell the above person some constructive advice can be one word can be many words lets face are fears stop hinding behind false praise and start moving forward to a better body
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Use cliffs maybe.
  • LizHowerton
    LizHowerton Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    dio--can't imagine your body getting any better.
  • myers0machine
    Options
    Training to jump out of planes not cliffs but close :)

I would say try to get an even tan no one likes tan lines my friend and probably get some shorts and t shirt maybe as your find it hard to make life long friends or earn a living ..more is less keep that to your loved one pretty awesome set of abs can't say much about them as they are mainly genetic deepened would say build chest abit tho

Upper Pec Pounder:

Incline Dumbbell Press...3 x 6-8
    Smith Bench Press to Neck...3 x 8-12
    Superset: Incline Flye and Dumbbell Pullover...2 x 8-10 each
    Click Here For A Printable Log Of Upper Pec Pounder.

Middle Pec Madness:

Narrow Grip Bench Press...3 x 6-8
    Narrow Grip Smith Incline Press...3 x 8-12
    Superset: Flat Cable Flye and Pec Deck...2 x 8-10 each
    Click Here For A Printable Log Of Middle Pec Madness.

Lower Pec Pumper:

Decline Bench Press...3 x 6-8
    Decline Flye...3 x 8-12
    Superset: Cable Crossover and Dips...2 x 8-10 each

And as I can't see I do hope not but please say you train legs if not then please start to

/lizhowerton-- I take it your the women and as you don't have any other picture to see I would say you look really happy but could be down to alcohol as it looks like your at dinner with your partner but either way you look happy in life I would say continue to smile and to eat as clean as up you can try to stay away for fizzy drinks tho Research shows that orange squash, cola and other carbonated drinks can cause both dental erosion and tooth decay.

There is no strong evidence to prove that occasionally having fizzy drinks is directly bad for your health and there is no reason to avoid them.
    However, there is some evidence to show that large quantities of carbonated drinks (more than three litres each day) can cause bone thinning and tooth decay. They can also trigger the 'jitters' in a small group of people who are caffeine sensitive.
    Also, carbonated drinks don't bring any vitamins or minerals to the diet.
    'The biggest worry is that people who drink too many fizzy drinks could be missing out on essential nutrients,' says Catherine Collins of the British Dietetic Association.
    The other concern is that people who rely on pop tend to leave out other drinks which can contain valuble nutrients including calcium from milk and vitamins from fruit juices.
    'Try to drink no more than one to two cans of fizzy drinks a day,'.
    'Rather than just drinking pop, try to alternate it with other liquid sources such as milk, tea, coffee and fruit juices to boost your nutrient intake
  • Sambytheway82
    Options
    your a strong person you know what you want and how to get it ,you speak your mind and get straight to the point!
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    smile in your pic! i'm sure you have a beautiful smile!
  • ShadowMinx
    ShadowMinx Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Keep going strong:)
  • MichaelYoung1976
    Options
    Don't get any prettier than you are now. Some guy might want to marry you and you're way too young to get married. Seriously though, you are beautiful!
  • 1newcat
    1newcat Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    K, i am going to say steal that chick's hat cause i am hoping to get some of meyer's insight and see if i am falling short where i think i am :) (was to slow, that was directed @just)
  • helengohlke
    helengohlke Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    At Michealyoung:

Enjoy Arkansas! I use to live there and use the nice weather to your advantage. You seem to know what your doing. I shouldn't be giving any advice to you.
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    To Helen - don't put too much pressure on yourself to lose the pregnancy weight. It took me a year after each of my kids to lose it all. My 2nd is 20 months old now and I'm the thinnest I've been for years!

To anyone looking at my food diary - today was my cheat meal, something which my PT suggested!
  • bcnewell27
    bcnewell27 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    14lbs to go! Don't give up now!
  • louisel809
    Options
    ....ummm 10???
  • MichaelYoung1976
    Options
    Change your profile pic. It makes it hard for me to work.
  • ShadowMinx
    ShadowMinx Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Don't change your personality:)