5'1-5'3 ladies w/ at least 40 lbs to lose...

Options
Please add me! Id really like to have some friends who are shorties with 40lbs to lose at minimum! I am 5'2, current weight is 176. SW was 185. Need support from you ladies w same body frame/type as me!

A little about me: I am a stay at home mama of a 3yr old son
26yrs old, I live in CA
I have 2 dogs (one Pit and one Pit/German Shepard)
Fav shows: SOA, DEXTER
I LOVE Photography!

***Send me a request please ladies!!***

Replies

• MommiLauren
    MommiLauren Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    well im 5'4 i have 47lbs to go. im a stay at home mom 2 girls 3 and 6. 24yrs old live in ca. 2 dogs boxer and lab. fav shows once upon a time and dexter!
  • inkmonster
    Options
    dont really fit in but im pretty close, but im 5"1 with 35 lbs to lose :)
  • imthejenjen
    imthejenjen Posts: 265 Member
    Options
    ^^^^ Michael C Hall is soooo hott!!! Lol! :). Thats cool we have a few similarities. Where in CA do you live???
  • imthejenjen
    Options
    dont really fit in but im pretty close, but im 5"1 with 35 lbs to lose :)

No worries!! You fit in! :). Thanks for requesting me!
  • MommiLauren
    Options
    ^^^^ Michael C Hall is soooo hott!!! Lol! :). Thats cool we have a few similarities. Where in CA do you live???

in hesperia. where are you?
  • summer21forever
    summer21forever Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" and have 43 pounds to lose. I had my son 2 1/2 half months ago and I have not been able to drop the weight just eating normal, I need help and support. Today is my first real day of eating right.
  • imthejenjen
    Options

I am in Perris, by Moreno Valley/Riverside.
  • MommiLauren
    Options

I am in Perris, by Moreno Valley/Riverside.

oh i have family that lives out there! cool were not that far
  • rosabel1994
    rosabel1994 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'3" with at least 40 pounds to lose.
  • lazydaydays
    Options
    Hi I'm also looking for friends who are 5 foot 3 and need to lose about 40 pound, add me please :-)
  • lazydaydays
    Options
    Hi I'm also looking for friends who are 5 foot 3 and need to lose about 40 pound, add me please :-)
  • Cp731
    Cp731 Posts: 3,195 Member
    Options
    Love, Love, Love Dexter. 5'2 @ 137lbs I want to lose 25lbs. If I push 40# I'm gnna look like a 12 yr old again.:noway: But Hey add me if you like and if we have similar interests.
  • vvwilly
    Options
    HI! I'm 31, 5'3 and 155.6 as of today. I would LOVE to lose 40 lbs, but that is probably never going to happen ; ) I haven't looked that way since I was 16! Anyway, I still would like to be more around 125/130ish. I am also a stay at home mom to boy/girl twins, 2 1/2 yrs old and just had another girl in December. I have a Boston Terrier named Sly who is hilarious! I love all kinds of stuff on TV, but mostly all the crime shows, like Criminal Minds, The Following (which was awesome) and things like Downtown Abby, Weeds etc. I would love to be added : )
  • Poemetra
    Poemetra Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 1/2 and I have 150 to lose. Add me if your like.
  • amandadaltonlakkin
    Options
    I'm 5'4" and have 38 lbs to lose....I'm getting ready to turn 30 in March and would love to be 125 again!!! I work 2 jobs and love it!!! I started my diet almost 3 weeks ago... weigh in is on mondays and measurements r every 2 weeks. I have 2 kids. they are 11 (boy) and 7 (girl). i have 2 dogs a 3lb tea cup chihuaua and a great dane. U just gotta believe and stick to your goal and not give up or give in!!!! As of today im down 6 lbs in 2 weeks but i started my diet in 2011 originally and have lost 80lbs .... and let me tell u if i can do it anyone can :) good luck ladies