Looking for 1200 calorie open diary

Options

Replies

• sixout
    sixout Posts: 3,128 Member
    Options
    1200 cals is ridiculously low. eat veggies people!
  • terriblyn
    terriblyn Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Mine is open too, I think... Check it out!
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    You can check mine out. I eat 4 to 5 meals a day. I like to make chicken foil packs on Sunday for the week. I season a chicken breast and top it with anything. Usually any combination of, salsa, olives, mushrooms, onions peppers (hot or sweet), tomatoes broccoli, ect... roughly 290 cal. 4.4 fat grams, 8.7 carbs. Meal 1 is my protein shake with yogurt, meal 2 is humus with raw veggies(a lot of them), Meal 3 foil chicken, Meal 4 is sometimes laughing cow cheese with Special K crackers, or more veggies, then Meal 5 another protein shake.
  • geralynhoerauf
    geralynhoerauf Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    You can check mine out, but my breakfast is a standard granola bar. Also pretty boring (but easy) with a spinach salad + left-overs for lunch. Dinner is usually a grilled meat/fish with roasted vegs. No real recipes to share. Good Luck!
  • jesz124
    jesz124 Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    You can check mine out. I eat 4 to 5 meals a day. I like to make chicken foil packs on Sunday for the week. I season a chicken breast and top it with anything. Usually any combination of, salsa, olives, mushrooms, onions peppers (hot or sweet), tomatoes broccoli, ect... roughly 290 cal. 4.4 fat grams, 8.7 carbs. Meal 1 is my protein shake with yogurt, meal 2 is humus with raw veggies(a lot of them), Meal 3 foil chicken, Meal 4 is sometimes laughing cow cheese with Special K crackers, or more veggies, then Meal 5 another protein shake.

Please tell me your not on 1200 a day as well?
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I am set at 1300, feel free to check it out but I am following South Beach phase one right now.
  • susanp57
    susanp57 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    feel free to look at mine. I do often eat back some portion of my exercise calories.
  • Stogie40
    Stogie40 Posts: 164 Member
    Options

Please tell me your not on 1200 a day as well?
    I'm on 1500. But some days, if I eat a lot of veggies I barely go over the 1200. I see my doctor every 3 months, just to make sure I'm doing ok. I have to have low carbs, because I'm pre-diabetic and low fat because I have to have my gallbladder removed. I’ve been losing 1 to 3 lbs. a week.
  • taytay9955
    Options
    I just went up to 1350 in the past week but if you look back at mine it was usually under 1200,( I eat back my workout calories) I eat lots of fruit and veggies and just kind of graze on food all day I never really eat a meal unless I go out to eat or I cook dinner , which may be unsatisfying for some but it works for me hang in there lady
  • supergirljen
    Options
    Mine is open and at 1200ish. As of now I don't exercise that much, so the food is pretty much at goal (besides a few days.)
  • kittycatkay
    kittycatkay Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    mine is open!
  • turboturtlepower
    Options
    I eat 1,200-1,300 when I don't exercise. I'm eating 1,300 to 1,600 when I do. Mine is open feel free to look but I'm working into my 2nd week or Insanity on top of 1/2 marathon training so it's likely mine will go up as my body needs it.
  • Bumbeen
    Bumbeen Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I think mine is open, I only eat 900/day except for Mondays. . I did screw up and eat a whole pizza Tuesday on accident.
  • JennetteMac
    JennetteMac Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Mine is open. I list everything. Feel free.:flowerforyou:
  • devan33
    devan33 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) Mine is open to friends. I am on 1200 cals a day, I eat a good bit of fruit and veggies and I am also cautious with my sodium intake. Saturday is my day to relax a bit and eat things I wouldn't during the week. SO I usually go over that day... I am also on day 6 of Jillian's 30 day shred. I've had a steady loss of 2+ every week, having started 3 weeks ago. I love to see other dairies...give me ideas for other foods! :)
  • SoozeE512
    SoozeE512 Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    My goal is set to 1,270. I've just been getting back into the swing of things, so I tend to go a little over, but I've lost 5 pounds in the last week, so going a little over obviously hasn't done me any harm.
  • shaneliz05
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I am bad at getting on to log everything but am going to try to log more.
  • thedescentofhope
    thedescentofhope Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    Mines open. I like a good breakfast hehe
  • kristafb
    kristafb Posts: 770 Member
    Options
    Feel free to check mine out. I keep it around 1200 but I have adjusted my carbs/fat/protein to 40%/30%/30%. I have PCOS & this works best for me.

Best of luck :)
  • dawholeenchilada
    Options
    Mine is 1200 and open. As for recipes, you have to try this chicken parmasian, it is AMAZING, quick, easy and fairly low cal. It is in my log for todays lunch and also yesterdays dinner. Check it out! And anyone that wants to add me as a friend go ahead! :)

http://allrecipes.com/recipe/quick-chicken-parmesan/detail.aspx