disappointed :(

Options
lost 4lbs and gained it back after the holidays...so disappointed at meself noway I have 20 lbs more to go by May...can one achieve this? help sad

Replies

• beeblebrox82
    beeblebrox82 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Every day is a new day! Just get back on it. You've got 9 weeks until the beginning of May, that's over 2lbs a week, which would be a tough pace to maintain. If you're targeting the end of may that's an easy 1.5Lb a week. Perfect!

So Go Get It!!
  • bikhi
    bikhi Posts: 175
    Options
    9 weeks? i'm counting 12. plenty of time.
  • beeblebrox82
    beeblebrox82 Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    9 weeks? i'm counting 12. plenty of time.

I only counted to April. :embarassed:

Girl you got tons of time!
  • maarowak
    Options
    It's perfectly common to gain weight on holiday, sheeesh girl. Just get back to it, you'll lose 4 pounds in no time!
  • eggsmilkbread
    eggsmilkbread Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    4 pounds is nothing! :) EVERYONE gains weight over the holidays, you have nothing to feel bad about just let it motivate you to work out harder or eat healthier, you definitely have enough time to lose that weight, maybe even lose more!
  • tarahs
    tarahs Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    lol..thanks! i agree, i choose option 1 as well :)
  • NRSPAM
    NRSPAM Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    Alll you can do is get right back at it girl!!! What's done is done. Tomorrow is a new day! Besides, my weight fluctuates so much, I can gain or lose 4 pounds overnight! Probably too much sodium intake for me. :(:happy:
  • michelleLynette
    michelleLynette Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Hang in there..Spring is right around the corner and then Summer!! This time of year is the worst for eating..You will lose it")
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    setting a deadline is like setting yourself up for failure. Yes, goals are great, but why do you have to lose 20lbs by may?and so what if you don't? weight loss is NOT linear. You may have three weeks where you lose nothing, and a week where you lose 5lbs. so what. just stick with it.