fitness blender?

Options
What do you think about fitness blender? are the workout for beginners or intense? what do you like the most about it?

Replies

• cravingskinnybody
    cravingskinnybody Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Bumb!
  • cravingskinnybody
    Options
    anyone?
  • DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    Sounds dangerous with those whirly steel blades and all.
  • Bobtheangrytomato
    Bobtheangrytomato Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Sounds dangerous with those whirly steel blades and all.

hahahahaha
  • CALABRESE3
    CALABRESE3 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I love Fitness blender and Im older and do the easy ones..They have great workouts! I am looking very toned due to that website!
  • susybon
    susybon Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I really like fitness blender. They have workouts that vary in intensity for all levels. I have used them for a while now. The best part is that they are free!
  • sasu27
    sasu27 Posts: 51
    Options
    I just signed up for. I haven't done any of the workouts, but they seem to have a great variety of work outs and it's free, so you can't beat that.
  • Hinton25
    Hinton25 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My computer freeze up in the middle of the workouts.. other than that fitness blender is awesome :)
  • cravingskinnybody
    Options
    thanks guys! any other feedbacks?
  • MissPeppers
    MissPeppers Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    I've used the kettlebell exerecises and like them a lot.

Tips for freezing of videos: they are also on youtube, just install the youtube downloader extension for your browser (I have it on Firefox) and download them to view from your computer locally instead.
  • djcon
    djcon Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    I hadn't heard of this website til mentioned on here. I glanced at it quickly and liked what I saw When time is of the essence and I cant get to the gym or even for something to add to gym routines, this looks like a great site to use
  • concordancia
    concordancia Posts: 5,320 Member
    Options
    They even have chair aerobics!
  • cravingskinnybody
    Options
    Bumb?
  • panano
    panano Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Probably my favorite website ever. They have the best videos and the best workouts. And all for freeee. I like how they have workouts that range from 5 minutes to 90 minutes. They've really got it all. And their estimates on how many calories you burned are almost completely spot on.
  • OoLahMomma23
    OoLahMomma23 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I love Fitness Blender!!!!! I use the site at least 5 times a week! I love how they're organized by muscle group/work out type and gives you an estimate for calories burned. I haven't found another site like this one. I just wish I was able to save workouts or be able to create a playlist. I find myself searching workouts long before I actually start working out bc there are so many to choose from. So thankful it's free so I can't really complain!!!
  • Amberonamission
    Amberonamission Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    They are my most favorite on you tube. They put up a kids workout today.
  • tonibologne
    Options
    I LOVE THEM!!!! They are free and have tons of different workouts ranging from HIIT, Barre, Kickboxing, etc. They also have different types based on your fitness level as well as how much time you have available. If I had to complain, it would have to be that adding some background music wouldnt hurt. In the description of each video there is a link that will tell you around how many calories you can burn for that specific routine. It also tells you the difficulty level as well as if you need any equiptment such as dumbbells. I have been subscribed to it for about 2 months and Im definitely no bored with it. Aside from it being FREE, i like that you can just type in a keyword like arms or beginner cardio or kickboxing and various routines pop up. Just try a routine and see for yourself. I hope this answered your questions!!!!
  • GiGiBeans
    GiGiBeans Posts: 1,062 Member
    Options
    LOVE fitness blender. Lots of HIIT; strength with bodyweight, bands or dumbbells; kick boxing; pilates; balance and agility work, such a big variety.

I started with their beginner workouts and now do their intermediate ones. They came out with a couple of 1000 calorie w/o's that look fierce!