Looking for friend with same goals as me

Options
Hi I'm 37 and i currently weigh 185.4lb my starting weight was 198.0lb

My goal is to weigh 140lb as this will put me into an average weight band for my height (being 5 foot 3)

I would love to have friends whom have the same type of goals so we can encourage each other on our way to being healthier happy people.

Replies

• crystal2point0
    crystal2point0 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! I am 38 5'5 and currently weighing 168 trying to get down to 140. My husband and I hit the gym hard a few years ago and I lost 20lbs, when that sizzled out I regained 12lb. I have only just started to tackle this again and i'm feeling really good and really strong about it but could def use the extra support.
  • mcbellnz
    mcbellnz Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Hi

Feel free to add me if you like - I am 32, 5ft 3, and currently 147lb, looking to get to about 125lb, but really just aiming to lose two dress sizes. Still trying to figure out what works for me - trying to eat mainly whole foods (although yesterday was not a good example!), and am two weeks into the New Rules for lifting for women programme (weight training).

Lost lots of weight last year over 6 months, and have put half of it back on over the last 6 months.

Cheers
  • lazydaydays
    Options
    Hi friend request excepted, I'm only a few weeks away from turning 38 lol.
    I Started MFP in the new year, and so far it has help open my eyes with regards food and portion control.
    My first goal was to loose a stone before my holiday in March and I'm nearly there yay!
    Oh and I'm from England uk
  • cgirly
    cgirly Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I'm 38, starting weight was 182 (currently 174) looking to get down to 140lb.
    Also from england... please feel free to add me :)
  • psychomeep
    Options
    I'm 5'3 and looking to get down to 130 eventually. Started at 230 and now at 212.
  • svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    Hi- I'm 37, 5'4. I'm now 167 trying to get to 142-145. Add me if u want
  • xraygal999
    Options
    Hi! I am 38, starting weight at 308. I am currently 197. Cannot wait to see 150!!!! You can friend request me anytime!
    Options
    Hi
    I'm a very active 60 yo albeit overweight ( gained 50 pounds this past decade). I'm at 181 and would like to get down to 130
  • AmBeRLyNnGETTINThIN
    Options
    I sent a request! 5'1 234lbs and aiming at 130 to 135! I had lost 60 lbs with mfp and exercise a year and a half ago and gained nearly all of it back after strep attacked my bloodline for 3 months!
  • badmoon81
    Options
    Hi! I'm 32, 5'5, 177 trying to get to 145ish. That's the first time I've ever told anyone my actual weight!! Anyways, I'm going to friend you because I need the motivation as well. Let's stay on track!
  • lazydaydays
    Options
    Think I've added you all thanks
  • lazydaydays
    Options
    Badmoon81 -Well done Hun, it's hard to see your weight written down, but hopefully we can do this and we will xx
  • DEBGIRL123
    Options
    HI THERE,
    I'M 60 Y/O AND I WEIGH 183. I USED TO BE IN REALLY GOOD SHAPE ALL MY LIFE AND THEN I HURT MY FOOT REAL
    BAD. I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL FOR A MONTH AND GOT DEPRESSED FROM ALL THE SUDDEN CHANGE TO MY HEALTH AND MY LOOKS.
    I WOULD LOVE TO FIND SOMEONE TO BECOME SUPPORT BUDDY'S WITH. YOU KNOW, ENCOURAGE EACH OTHER TO
    WORK TOWARDS OUR GOALS.
    I TRULY AM AT A LOSS ON HOW TO BEGIN THIS PROJECT. I AM SO OVERWHELMED!
    PLEASE LET ME HEAR FROM YOU SOON. I WILL CHECK IN EVERY DAY.
    SINCERELY,
    DEB
  • mamanewland
    mamanewland Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    You can totally get there! With exercise and proper nutrition it's so possible. Add me as a friend and I'll encourage you!
  • galprincess
    galprincess Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Im 5ft 5 currently 147 lbs looking to get to 140ish lbs