I am a newbie!

Options
Hello I just joined MFP a few days ago and love it! I am commited to this weight loss venture/healthy lifestyle change. There is tons of information out here ....I am just trying to figure out what will work best for me. I am sure it will be trial and error (as far as how many calories I need a day to keep my body going with enough energy but also achieving weight loss) :-) I am also trying to fit my exercise into my life. I am a stay at home mom of two wonderful little boys (3 1/2 and 7 months (in a few days). My longterm goal is to get in the best shape/health of my life. Feel free to add me! I would love support/encouragement all the way and of course I will do the same for all of you!!!!

Replies

• mityjoe67
    mityjoe67 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome. It is great that you decided to join. Wow, two little ones, they must really keep you busy, but you can definitely do this. Afterall you have already taken the hardest step. :)
  • j4jm0912
    j4jm0912 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks! Yes they truly do keep me busy. So far I haven't been able to get my workouts in everyday. So far they are every other day or every two days. For this past week they also haven't been happening until 10-11pm at night. It looks like I am on track for that very same thing today. I am sure though eventually I will be able to work out a better schedule and fit them in.