Tell the person above you some constructive advice?

Options
13»

Replies

• lilcupcake213
    lilcupcake213 Posts: 545 Member
    Options
    I have some constructive advice for the OP...quit being a friggin' d!ck!
  • Saaaam42
    Saaaam42 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Myers.....you could stand to learn how to use punctuation.
    Hahahaha! This!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • justgowithit17
    justgowithit17 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    I have some constructive advice for the OP...quit being a friggin' d!ck!

he needs to grow one first...:wink:
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options
    lol, really? Your "advice" is dewily noted my (not) friend. My balls stay the same size, wether I'm at the computer or not, just thought I'd clear that one up. I love constructive advice, I thought you were polite, I'm very overweight, not slightly, anyway the reason I commented as I did, is that you clearly want to critique every person who comments on the thread, so maybe starting a new one with the appropriate heading would be a start?!

I just think the way you are going about it is totally wrong, you don't know I've lost 65lbs and I'm currently Intermittent Fasting and doing a P90X/Cardio hybrid. You don't know how much knowledge I have about nutrition or exercise, so when you give advice like I have never exercised or designed I diet around my goal, you really sound quite stupid because I already knew everything you said, and a little more. However, I think you are onto a good idea, maybe asking the person above to list something they would like constructive advice on may be a better way to go about things.

With all your fancy quotes and memes, you should clearly have an intellect level high enough to establish that some kind of direction is always needed when giving advice :wink:
    Sadly my friend well not my friend clearly but indeed my aim of this game is to start a war keyboard warriors at the ready funny how so many people grown men grow big and I mean big hairy balls when am the computer as some one like you would not even dream of saying a word out of line to me in person just head down and walk on but over a computer you seem to grow some balls hmm well I am the insecure man as you can see I love winding people up started this tread cause I can you however could of picked not to post but you did so what did you want to hear back not another one okay your a ten wow you look amazing so thin wow keep it up buddy

Come on peeps handle the advice better haha
  • cehiatt87
    cehiatt87 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Keep up the hard work! Emotional eating is a challenge for a lot of people and I feel like journalling it is one of the best ways to be aware and reduce emotional eating! You seem to have a pretty good/clean diet!
  • cehiatt87
    cehiatt87 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    that was for ani
  • Mrder37
    Mrder37 Posts: 904
    Options
    Don't take advice from some **** below you wait I'm below you ahh ****:wink:
  • obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Don't star out swear words! :) find a non offensive word instead! :)
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    OP...you kind of had a good idea with this post, but I think you lost track of what you said your own intentions were. You have been telling people they need to be thick-skinned on it, but you've had the thinnest skin of anyone in here. You seem to criticize others for reacting poorly, but your reactions have been more than a little immature. I suspect this post is not the only place this happens, rarely do we behave one place different than another. By your own directions, it was to be 'constructive advice' from the person below you, not a chance for you to offer what you feel is constructive advice to whoever posts in this thread. Why you are obviously allowed to do so, anyone can do whatever they want on a baseball field, but not following some simple rules, all you're really doing is taking the fun out of the game.

I also think you might want to reread your writing, These posts are a college essay or a work report and I make PLENTY of errors, but some of your posts contradict themselves within the very same posts and are almost painful to read. I think a little restraint and a quick reread out loud might make your communication easier to understand.

I hope you don't find my post offensive, not because I am scared you will track me down or because my testicles will change size whether I am saying these things in person or on a computer, but because nothing I am saying is meant to be offensive. They are merely meant to be constructive. I think you are highly emotional, I like highly emotional people, but they tend to overreact to their own detriment and I suspect this may happen for you from time to time.
  • Mrder37
    Mrder37 Posts: 904
    Options
    What he said
  • obolton756
    obolton756 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    OP...you kind of had a good idea with this post, but I think you lost track of what you said your own intentions were. You have been telling people they need to be thick-skinned on it, but you've had the thinnest skin of anyone in here. You seem to criticize others for reacting poorly, but your reactions have been more than a little immature. I suspect this post is not the only place this happens, rarely do we behave one place different than another. By your own directions, it was to be 'constructive advice' from the person below you, not a chance for you to offer what you feel is constructive advice to whoever posts in this thread. Why you are obviously allowed to do so, anyone can do whatever they want on a baseball field, but not following some simple rules, all you're really doing is taking the fun out of the game.

I also think you might want to reread your writing, These posts are a college essay or a work report and I make PLENTY of errors, but some of your posts contradict themselves within the very same posts and are almost painful to read. I think a little restraint and a quick reread out loud might make your communication easier to understand.

I hope you don't find my post offensive, not because I am scared you will track me down or because my testicles will change size whether I am saying these things in person or on a computer, but because nothing I am saying is meant to be offensive. They are merely meant to be constructive. I think you are highly emotional, I like highly emotional people, but they tend to overreact to their own detriment and I suspect this may happen for you from time to time.

Wow... Chill..
  • Ben2118
    Ben2118 Posts: 571 Member
    Options

*shakes hand* exactly.
  • myers0machine
    Options

I would actually like to thank this person yes this did start of as something real then I got bored and started to mess around but think its time we get this game back on track you speak a lot of truth and pretty much there with the over reactions but I blame my job for that but no joking and messing around let's get the game back on track constructive advice I send my deepest apologies to you all game was slow so got bored and started to wind the game up but let's get it back to what it should be thanks for showing me my errors of my ways may god bless you
  • Tennolina
    Tennolina Posts: 2,413
    Options
    Ben...Keep up the good work. Don't lose sight of the prize! :)
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    tennolina....... You keep up the good work!!! Lookin great!
  • ma_oeuvre
    ma_oeuvre Posts: 123
    Options
    crazy4lulu - I'm at an absolute loss as to how to give you constructive advice! You've got a great attitude and you're very inspiring :) Perhaps, from reading your "about me" (and you can never judge a gal by her "about me") - sometimes a little sugar-coating goes further than giving it to people straight. Sometimes. But not always. Seems to me you know yourself, you're motivated, and you're strong. Plus a "no nonsense" attitude means you can be trusted.
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    To ma_oeuvre, I have no constructive advice, but a sharing of my favorite Emile Zola quote:

If you shut up truth and bury it under the ground, it will but grow, and gather to itself such explosive power that the day it bursts through it will blow up everything in its way.
    ~Emile Zola, in J'accuse