First NSV!

Options
I have been at this for about two months and have been noticing small changes here and there, but nothing I would consider a "victory". Today, I went shopping because I had some Kohls cash to use and I found a dress I liked that was a size smaller than what I would normally wear. I tried it on and to my surprise it was TOO BIG! A dress that previously would have been to small was now too big! I almost cried in the dressing room and immediately picked up the size I needed.

It's going to be a long road for me, but looking at everyone's success in this forum gives me inspiration to keep doing what I'm doing. :)

Replies

• jkmiller82
    jkmiller82 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congratulations! It always feels good to go down a couple sizes, even though that means you have to spend money on new clothes. :) I'm still holding on to my size 16s. I mean literally holding on, because they are so saggy now! Haha.
  • LexLyric
    LexLyric Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!! I have lost about 17.8 pounds so far but haven't dared to shop; I'm afraid I won't see a difference :/ Maybe when I hit 20 I'll consider it, you've given me hope :D
  • rwhyte12
    rwhyte12 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I've only been at this a month and my jeans practically are falling off...also 16's. I guess that's just not a sustainable size anymore. I'm holding off buying new clothes. Good for both of you.
  • pretty4Jesus
    pretty4Jesus Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    YAY! :D
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!