First Week

Options
Hello, I"m Cathy, and just heard about myfitnesspal last week. I started it this week. Wish me luck.

Replies

• IeshaMonica
    Options
    Hey.
    I've just joined today :) good luck!
  • cnelsdesigns
    cnelsdesigns Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good luck to you too. We will do it. :)
  • mstduff
    mstduff Posts: 17
    Options
    I also just joined today...let's do this!
  • rush0321
    rush0321 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    May the Force be with you!! Don't get discourage if you did not loose what you wanted to in the first week!! It always happens like that!! :) Stay strong!
  • kdeaux1959
    kdeaux1959 Posts: 2,675 Member
    Options
    Good luck. Been here a year and about 3 weeks... Down 119 lbs. Seems to work for me. Best wishes on your journey. Work the plan and watch the plan work for you!
  • wickedwendy6
    wickedwendy6 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    LUCK!!! :happy:
  • retnjie
    retnjie Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    hey i'm richemma. i'm fairly new to mfp. i just wanted to say good luck to everyone
  • snerd2123
    Options
    Just started yesterday..Dr. suggested it, his wife has had success....So far I like being accountable and tracking...I was on weight watchers last year, employer paid but this year I just cannot afford it...and was getting a little bored....this seems easy to do and sure looks like lots of people losing lots of pounds....best of luck to everyone....have a co-worker who has lost 32 pounds in 3 months...That would be so great!! I have about 60 to lose...need to get my sugar down and my bp down and cant take bp meds so this has to do it!
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    best wishes coming your way. I love this web site! I've been here for almost a year :)
  • cazycar123
    Options
    Hi, I started today. In a year and 3 months I have lost 51lbs through walking and following slimming world,things have slowed down a bit now and I only have 5lbs to go to get to my target. I thought I would give this a go as I do a lot of walking and it would be good to see how many calories I'm actually burning.