Lane Bryant can suck it!

Options
dym123
dym123 Posts: 1,670 Member
Just a small NSV, today I got a $25 off coupon in the mail for Lane Bryant. Hah! I am no longer in plus size, so off to the recycle bin with the coupon. Suck it, Lane Bryant!!!!

Replies

• lorindaleigh
    lorindaleigh Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Woohoo!!
  • purplecharm
    purplecharm Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    Yay! I can't wait until I no longer wear plus-sizes. I hate Lane Bryant and Ashley Stewart. They sure do no how to get over on women that wear plus-sizes. Their clothes are poorly made and overpriced.
  • angelams1019
    angelams1019 Posts: 1,102 Member
    Options
    hahahahahaha That's awesome!!! :drinker:
  • kbodnaruk
    Options
    Yay! I can't wait until I no longer wear plus-sizes. I hate Lane Bryant and Ashley Stewart. They sure do no how to get over on women that wear plus-sizes. Their clothes are poorly made and overpriced.

Agreed! I only buy my jeans from there -- but hoping soon that they will be a store in my past!!
  • tageekly
    tageekly Posts: 3,755 Member
    Options
    Yay you! I remember being able to cancel my Lane Bryant mailers. It feels great, doesn't it?! :bigsmile:
  • GR8TAWK
    GR8TAWK Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Good 4 U !!
  • Stenobun
    Stenobun Posts: 166 Member
    Options
    I can't WAIT until I don't have to shop at Lane Bryant and Avenue and Fashion Bug anymore. :):)
  • kconway1017
    kconway1017 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hands Down: Best thread title I have ever seen. Congrats!
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Awwww. I been getting my bras there. I can't imagine getting too skinny not to need them. My rib cage doesn't have much on it and my boops are not shrinking. However,,don't need to shop for plus size clothes so that is a win in my book.
  • yager8725
    yager8725 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    These are the BEST kinds of NSV!! I love it when I put on my underwear and realize they are saggy in the butt!! SO SO happy for you!
  • AllTehBeers
    AllTehBeers Posts: 5,030 Member
    Options
    Awwww. I been getting my bras there. I can't imagine getting too skinny not to need them. My rib cage doesn't have much on it and my boops are not shrinking. However,,don't need to shop for plus size clothes so that is a win in my book.

Sorry, but I just had to LOL at your typo.

OP, congrats on your progress! :drinker:
  • lachesissss
    lachesissss Posts: 1,298 Member
    Options
    Aw. I still get the mailers, and I went in the other day for their right fit pants (the square ones always fit me awesomely), and literally nothing fit me. And I had a moment. Like a literal, sad, forlorn weepy moment. It was surreal. Then I skipped out of the store, because yay! I CAN'T shop here anymore!
  • lovinmyselfagain
    lovinmyselfagain Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Awesome NSV! Sometimes when I'm in a store I find myself going to the plus size section forgetting that I no longer fit in them. lol. It's such a great feeling to walk back to the "regular" section!
  • al369
    al369 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Annnd there's a Lane Bryant ad at the bottom of the page now. lol.

Congrats, OP. That is awesome!
  • LittleMiss_WillLoseIt
    LittleMiss_WillLoseIt Posts: 1,373 Member
    Options
    I went shopping today and was happy to be able to pass it up thinking those clothes are too big now... yippee!
  • laj2504
    laj2504 Posts: 17
    Options
    Can't wait for this to happen to me
  • Jennifer217B
    Options
    Awesome!
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    LOL Guess I typed a little too fast.
  • quill16
    quill16 Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I still get about 3 LB catalogs and I guess they haven't figured out that I can no longer wear their sizes. I now am able to shop in stores . My prayers have been answered, At first it felt odd, but now I am getting used to it.
  • fusion777
    fusion777 Posts: 197
    Options
    Awesome! Can't wait til I can't shop there anymore!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!