My small NSV! :D

Options
I have literally never been able to do an actual push up in my life not even as a scrawny kid, so today instead of doing them on the wall, I thought I would try and do one on the floor, and I did three of them! It's not a lot of them, but I still did it, and my first plank too!

Replies

• tbrady1991
    tbrady1991 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    What are some of your small NSV's that you thought would never be possible?
  • Jerrypeoples
    Jerrypeoples Posts: 1,541 Member
    Options
    good job. like you i have never ever done a pushup. not even a wall one. i am pretty sure now that i have lost some weight i will start putting them into my workouts.

do you have a goal number you are looking to hit?
  • Rockstar_JILL
    Rockstar_JILL Posts: 514 Member
    Options
    I do "modified" pushups often...I do "girlie" pushups! I can do about 30 before I die...!!
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I do them off a bar at the gym. Working my way down to the floor.

My (odd) NSV lately has been changing in the locker room at the gym. I used to go in the bathroom and change but now I finally feel comfortable enough to change in the locker room. Mind you, it's like quickest you'll ever see someone change pants, jeans off, yoga pants on, in record time lol
  • tbrady1991
    tbrady1991 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    good job. like you i have never ever done a pushup. not even a wall one. i am pretty sure now that i have lost some weight i will start putting them into my workouts.

do you have a goal number you are looking to hit?

I figured my first goal is ten real push ups, but my ultimate goal right now is fifty!
  • shar140
    shar140 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    woohoo! :)

Mine was my first chin-up last month...though, I still can't do them from a dead-hang. Working on it!!
  • Ultragirl2374
    Ultragirl2374 Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Woohoo! Awesome!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!