Lane Bryant can suck it!

Options

Replies

• Sara29to30
    Options
    I'm so jealous! I just got my new mailer and it made me sad.
  • RobfromLakewood
    Options
    Big time congratulations to you. From one guy's perspective, I don't think anything bummed me out more than when I was suddenly big enough to need 40" waists to not have belly hanging over. On the other end, no numbers of pounds lost have felt as good as needing a belt to keep my 34" pants up.

Nice work, I'm proud of that MAJOR not small NSV!
  • KellytheCrip
    Options
    While I'm grateful that there are somewhat fashionable plus size options available I can't wait to leave Lame Bryant and Horrid (Torrid) behind!
  • trishmce
    Options
    Fantastic. Congratulations
  • koetjemama
    koetjemama Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Love it!!!!
  • grdnr03
    grdnr03 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    LOL had to read it outloud to my girls they laughed along with me!! Congrats!!
  • stephgas
    stephgas Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    can you mail it to me? lol. i don't think i'll ever not shop at lane bryant. my goal weight would still have me at a size 14/16 and i love love love their bras. even when i was thinner, i was a 38C - i have a big rib cage, so i'll always be able to buy bras there.
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait to be able to make this post. Even though I'm doubting right now that I'll ever be able to!
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    NICE!!!
  • kajalchokshi
    kajalchokshi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This made me smile! Nice job girl!
  • Alioops831
    Alioops831 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    I said that the other day too! I was walking into Kohls and I could see Lane Bryant down the way a bit. I said, "Never stepping in THAT store again!" :)
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    That's AWESOMEEEE!!!!!!!

Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • seamanny
    seamanny Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Ha ha!! Thanks for the laugh and good for you!!!
  • tjl2329
    tjl2329 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Lucky you i cant wait but my breast are pretty large so i might buy there bras but hopefully not. i have been able to buy at ross. i am almost out of plus. cant wait.
  • explodingalice
    explodingalice Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Haha, I stick my tongue out every time I pass one by. :D
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    Hey--thanks for reminding me! I'm no longer a plus size either! Sometimes we forget to celebrate the little victories. I used to wonder if I would ever be able to wear anything other than a tent again. :happy:
  • SanteMulberry
    SanteMulberry Posts: 3,202 Member
    Options
    I cannot wait to be able to make this post. Even though I'm doubting right now that I'll ever be able to!

That's what I thought too (before losing fifty pounds). Just keep following your program and one day, you'll get there.
  • mary8n8
    mary8n8 Posts: 14
    Options
    Keep up the good work! :drinker:
  • mk_hammer
    mk_hammer Posts: 105
    Options
    Yay, that's so awesome! I'm (kind of) there with you. I'm in that weird in-between where I don't really fit into "plus size" clothes, but I'm still too big for the "regular sized" clothes. I pretty much do ALL of my shopping at Old Navy, and that's super lame. :grumble:
  • ellebegood
    Options
    ditto on the old navy. :( cant wait to get to a weight when i don't mind actually buying decent clothes
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!