p90X-- Bring it!

Options
Looking for a place to discuss p90x. I am currently in week 8. I love the program and am seeing results. I would love to talk to other members who are also using the program. I would love to hear about other people's progress and success with the program....So, bring it!!!:happy: :smile:

Replies

• getphysicallyfit
    Options
    Horton is an ANIMAL.

I utilize his video's for my clients to conintue on without me lol. I'm one of the BB coaches and really like his approach to muscle confusion. Once your done and move on to insanity make sure to also get his monthly DVD's sent to you so you can keep mixing it up.

If anything i revisit the P90X for the X-Stretch as an imbetween filler to do when i'm not weight lifting.
  • BiloxiBelle
    BiloxiBelle Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I can think of at least 3 active p90x threads going on right now. I would do a "p90x" search & see which one you'd like to join. You can find lots of support, motivation, tips, etc by joining one of the threads!! MFP has tons of people who love the Beachbody programs!!
  • sjcply
    sjcply Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I just finished round 1...on to round 2. I had great results you can see my before and after pics on my profile.
    Good luck to you!