6 months to get bikini ready !!!

Options
Hi Guys,

I'm kelcie. 20 from the UK with a goal weightloss of 24 pounds :-)

On a mission to get bikini ready for my holiday with the girls in June ... Cover ups WILL be a thing of the past this year!!

Anyone in the same situation as me ? Add me x x x x

Replies

• RoseMay1122
    Options
    I'm in exactly same position, looking to lose 20 for a girls holiday in June! x
  • karbhat
    karbhat Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    same here!!!
  • hardymommy123
    hardymommy123 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Me too!! Except I need to lose 32 pounds by May 19!!!! Going to Jamaica! I added you. We can get there!!
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    Options
    Me too!! Except I need to lose 32 pounds by May 19!!!! Going to Jamaica! I added you. We can get there!!

Going to Jamaica too, in June!
  • dandandee
    dandandee Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    me too! except 15 pounds.

my very close motivation is last week of february (going on vacation!) so hopping to lose 5 by then and rock the shorts a bit better :D
  • reneeroberts_88
    reneeroberts_88 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I want to lose by bikini season too, but I am hoping to reach my ultimate goal by Labor Day!
  • Capt_Apollo
    Capt_Apollo Posts: 9,026 Member
    Options
    my advice ladies, is to lift heavy. start last week if you can. tomorrow is good.
  • Lexbubble09
    Options
    I just had a baby and i need to loose about 20-25 pounds of baby weight... no reason in particular except that i wanna like what i look when i get out tof the shower... im ready for this weight to come off... Im optimistic... and motivated to do this... but i need a support group... add me. we can help each other!
  • Crankstr
    Crankstr Posts: 3,958 Member
    Options
    my advice ladies, is to lift heavy. start last week if you can. tomorrow is good.

328.gif
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    Yep.... listen to him.... great advice!!!
  • pawheeler1
    pawheeler1 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    same here hoping to reach my goal weigh for my vaction in July!!
  • ChaoticMum
    ChaoticMum Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    ME! I'm at the 'last 10 pounds' stage.....I want to be ready for the last weekend in June for a music festival that always has at least one super hot day!

So jealous of all these Jamiaca vacations! My FB is inundated right now with Canadians heading down to hot weather places...*sigh*
  • CoderGal
    CoderGal Posts: 6,800 Member
    Options
    ^Listen to that guy too.
  • sydneyaw
    sydneyaw Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    yesss. I want to drop 20 pounds by june. 10 more by next september
  • Boringdoug
    Boringdoug Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I hope to be able to wear a two piece by this summer.
  • shirleylmartin
    shirleylmartin Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I'm totally there with you... but I'm at 30 lbs to lose. But I'm starting a 90 day workout challenge with a bunch of friends next week, so I'm hoping that will get me there. My goal is 30 lbs in 90 days. Too high a goal, maybe?
  • orangecrayon
    orangecrayon Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Hoping to be bikini ready, too! Not going anywhere special, but it would be nice not to wear a cover up at the pool!
  • crazy4lulu
    crazy4lulu Posts: 822 Member
    Options
    ^Listen to that guy too.
    im a gal....but thats ok!!! i lift heavy... cant see it in this pic but you can look at my profile!!
  • xoxomarshmallow
    Options
    I'm aiming to lose around 30lbs! Let the journey begin! Hehe x
  • chelbel89
    chelbel89 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I hope to be able to wear a two piece by this summer.

I hope you can!:wink: