147 lbs weight loss (pics)

Options
1235»

Replies

• hollyjane77
    Options
    You look great! And I'm so sorry for your loss.
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    You look ammazing, awesome difference and great loss, well done!!
  • Loveable64
    Loveable64 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Uuuuuuuuuuuuu Rock :wink:
  • charlenelockhart3
    Options
    Well done, you are a very strong wonderful woman and good luck with the future xx
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    You are truely amazing, massive congrats
  • carfamily08
    Options
    I am so sorry for your loss :(

Your progress is amazing, you look incredible!
  • uwdawg07
    uwdawg07 Posts: 372
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.

You look FAB. Truly inspiring! Good luck with the rest of your weight loss, I know you'll get there.
  • wjkfloyd
    wjkfloyd Posts: 125
    Options
    Excellent job!
  • hmp1130
    hmp1130 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. Congrats on the amazing weight loss & my condolences on your little one. I was also blessed with a preemie who is doing well and am part of an on-line support group for parents of premature babies which includes many parents who have Angel babies... if you would like to join please let me know and I would be happy to add you. They've been a great tool for healing and a great resource for everything mommy related for me.
  • maegmez
    maegmez Posts: 341 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss, heartbreaking. You are one strong mama.

One thing that caught y eye in your story though is the amount of time it took you to lose 100. How many calories were you eating and how many daily were you burning off. That just doesn't sound healthy. I realise the bigger we are the larger our weightlss numbers are but you would have been averaging nearly 5 pounds a week the entire time. Doesnt seem possible that you were eating enough.

Don't be so restrictive on your calories this time around, it's not a race and this is a lifelong journey.

I have no doubts that you will reach your goals

God bless
  • DamnImASexyBitch
    DamnImASexyBitch Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Sorry for your loss. I can not even imagine how difficult that's been. It's nice to see you used it as positive motivation for yourself and your other children though. Congrats on your hard work and determination.
  • MissCarter79
    MissCarter79 Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    So sorry for your loss! You are an incredibly strong person! You look amazing!!!
  • MEKAMEK08
    MEKAMEK08 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR STORY. ..YOU LOOK GREAT:smile:
  • brittamh
    brittamh Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! I am so sorry to hear about your loss. I can not even imagine what you have been through:(
  • Brenda83Fall
    Options
    So sorry to hear about your baby... You look really good. You have done a great job. All your hard work shows.
  • jlmed
    jlmed Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    You look great. I am so so sorry to hear about the loss of your baby.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!