am i the only one pregnant right now :(

Options
hi i am 11 weeks n im kinda Sad i am a 20 year old mom with 3 babies i am married to a great guy and i live in the country and am surrounded by fields :( i started my weight loss gaol 6 months ago and as soon as i seen a difference i found out i was preggnant .. bummers right . no one i no is pregnant ( my mom is 130 pounds and my sisters ane both 119 pounds so i cant really talk toi them )so i dont really have any one to share these issues with and well i am looking to maintain this pregnancy and be alot healthier . i can use all the parenting advice and pregnancy tips i can get so feel free to add me and share you health and pregnancy info :)

Replies

• jaylas_mom21
    jaylas_mom21 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 28 and just found out I'm pregnant with my second child. I'm only 4 weeks but also hoping to find some pregnant friends on here. I plan to continue logging throughout my pregnancy. I lost 14 pounds on here before I got pregnant so hope to gain only 25 pounds during this pregnancy. :) I'm going to add you.
  • Caguppie
    Caguppie Posts: 53 Member
    Options
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    ^^ Join the group, you'll find a bunch of amazing mommies-to-be!

There are a lot of us MFP mommies who will offer you support (or a good place to vent if need be!)

Congrats on the pregnancy. Yay for babies! :smile: