May Challenge, can we lose 6lbs by 14th May?

Options
2»

Replies

• Maude52
    Maude52 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I only lose 1-2 pounds a week if I'm lucky! 6 pounds in 2 weeks would not work for me, but let me know how it works out for you! Good luck!
  • patelt
    patelt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    :love:

Hi all, I would like to update you all, I have manged to go to the gym twice today and in total I have burnt over 900 Cals. I feel great and I have enough energy to do more. I have also eaten more today over 1350 cals but I still have 800 cals remaining to eat if I want to. I am not hungry therefore I will not.

I am still aiming to lose 6 pounds by the 14th May.

keep motivated all of you and let me know how you are getting on.

Good luck................tibha
  • patelt
    patelt Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi,

well done on your 4lbs lost, any tips how you did that? you only need to lose another 2 to have been sucessful on this challenge, good luck hun
  • MyDream
    MyDream Posts: 72
    Options
    Hi All!

This was my first official week on MFP and I lost 8 lbs.!!!!

I'm excited and can't wait to see next weeks results!

luck to all!
  • MzMolly
    MzMolly Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Wow! Another pound and 1/2 today. That is 5.5 pounds since Saturday. I was stuck for over a week and was getting frustrated but I am thrilled now. The pants I put on today almost fell off of me, and would have had it not been for my phone clip, I have even moved the button in alot! I think it is time for some of my close to go BYE-BYE, FOREVER! The other day I tried on a pair of pants in a size 18 and they fit!! I have not fit into an 18 for over 15 years. I still have a long way to go but I am on my way.
    It is so nice to jump on to MFP and find support and understanding.
    I hope all of you had a wonderful day and are doing well.
    Molly
  • needamulligan
    needamulligan Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    so, I'm curious. How did all of you do?