Finding your will and determination

Options
Sit
Think
Reach
....and become.... YOU

These are the steps to determination.... We all SIT down at some time in our day and THINK about what we need to do to REACH our goals and BECOME who we would like to be physically, mentally, and emotionally. These are the key words to great will and determination...Who makes choices about your life? YOU..... Who see's you for who you really are? YOU..... Who can help you toward growth? YOU....

This is where YOU come into play, on days where you feel that you just can't do what you need to do because your focus has been consumed with burning flames that are raging and attempting to destroy your mental.... YOU... allow someone or something else to take over and the YOU, you once knew is gone.... only you can DETERMINE your own destiny.. REACHING for your own star...... BECOMING your own person.... The choice is yours, it sits in your hands, embrace it, hold it, touch it, make it your own creation to nuture.

I am realizing that each day is a triumph, a lesson, it's not about yesterday it's about today.... Make today your day to shine because nobody else can do what YOU can do for YOU..... just a few words of encouragement... (it's the poet in me!!!!) freely being ME..... Now you be the CHANGE in YOU!!!!

Replies

• kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    Great words!! Thanks!
  • angelwings2000
    angelwings2000 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    Struggling to find the motivation in ME.............thanks for the encouragement. A good day for me to read this post! :flowerforyou:
  • shanerylee
    shanerylee Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    thank you for posting this
  • ThaPoeticRose
    Options
    You are all quite welcome, sometimes you may not feel it, but to hear it always helps... glad I could help.....
  • ThaPoeticRose
    Options
    I went back and forgot that I even wrote this.... I so needed to hear my own words.... how ironic is that!!!!